• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - downshit question (1 Viewer)

Zero0003

RedCents
262¢
Anyone know how to code a downshit for a cleric to target group member if they died do a /corpse to pull it closer and rez?

- - - Updated - - -

wow no one knows?

Might try something like this:
Rich (BB code):
downshit3=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}==0) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[1]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1

If you don't like it rezing in combat, turn that off, and add

Rich (BB code):
downshit3=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[1]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1
and see if that works. I have not tried it myself.. just looks like a logical idea.
You would basically make one for each char in group just by changing the #, 1-5. you are groupmember[0], and everone else is groupmember[1-5].
Someone better at this than I might be able to make it look at/target with just one, and I'd love to see that code as well. But, till then
Rich (BB code):
downshit3=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[1]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1
downshit4=/if (${Group.Member[2].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[2]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1
downshit5=/if (${Group.Member[3].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[3]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1
downshit6=/if (${Group.Member[4].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[4]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1
downshit7=/if (${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}==0 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member[5]} ; /delay 5 ; /corpse ; /delay 5 ; /cast "rez spell" gem1

Now for me.. i love the combat rez, but i have enough clickies to make each char useful in fight even with no buffs and rez effects..

Is there a better way to do this, so it will rez anyone dead around the cleric, and not have to create a separate downshit for each party member? Like, for instance, you are in a group of 12 or something, to auto cast rez out of combat. Or you're PLing a group outside with a cleric. Same with a necro, if you could have a necro rez a cleric out of combat?

You'd need to do something like /target pc corpse radius 50

That'll target any pc corpse within the area tho so if someone else is dead it'll target it for a rez. There's no way for a MQ to know who is a part of your group unless you tell it.

Another option would be to make a downshit for each character that tells the cleric when it dies, via eqbc, to target the corpse and rez the person.

Question - downshit question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back