• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Dont Try This At Home !!! (1 Viewer)

AladdinAghel

RedCents
Hi guys,

This is a follow up on my last e-mail regarding using a leveling service called "Live4game.com" I would not reccomend them as each time I checked to see there progress my character was offline (I have 2 accounts so I could check) Not only are they poor at leveling they also use all your gold to buy items such as mana potions etc.... I left them with my character at level 55.5 and 789 Gold, It took them 7 days to get to 59 and they left me with 200 gold!! I left them e-mails and went on to theire live chat help and these are some of the responses I got :

"Sorry sir some levelers are lazy"

" The leveler said that you didnt have that much gold"

"Sorry sir the leveler used your gold to buy Items I hope you understand"

Im sorry but WTF ? they totale screwed my talent tree and i had at least 5 items missing . I fianly had enough and changed my password and leveled him myself.

Anyhow just wanted to warn you guys about them.

:mad:

Last edited:
Maybe we need a stickied "avoid these people" thread for all the other services out there (including profession levellers, gold sellers, item sellers, powerlevellers etc) :(

normally sites like that is real, i mean they can power level a character. I had mine powerleveled from level 1 to 40 in 8 days or so. Not my "main char" that i have played to level 60 myself anyways:)

Trusting Chinese Gold Farmers with a character higher than level 10 is retarded. Actually, playing WoW is retarded. The fault is all your own newb!

Dont Try This At Home !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back