• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Don't leave, baby! (1 Viewer)

Rawr bert

RedCents
activated.jpg

Baby, come on. Did these six years mean nothing to you? Just give it one more try, honey. Look, see! Just come back for a little while, deep down, I'm still the same person you fell in love with years ago!

login.jpg
Come on, I'll even take you out. My treat. You don't even have to stay long if you don't want to... Just give me a little while to proove to you that I'm still good! (Unless I kicked you out, then you're fucked.) I won't be around long, though...

days.jpg

I've got big plans, girl. You know me- Always movin' on and movin' up, baby. I got plans, see, and they can't sit still for you. But you can be a part of it! Look, I'll even give you a little taste of the good stuff.

eqplayers.jpg

Look, I know I hit you- I just get a little angry sometimes, you know? It gets dirty around here... Pixels all cluttering up the works, I gotta give it a revamp, you know? Money's gotta come from somewhere! Do you see dead prez's hangin' off my arms like some sort of goddamn tree? Hell no, babe, so if you want to stay with me, you're going to have to get back on that streetcorner like before.

eqplayersfees.jpg

You know I love you, baby. Just come back to daddy. I'll even let you hang out with the rest of my new friends, baby, and if you want to stay with the Big Poppa, then you, too, can be one of the

eqplayerslarge.jpg

Oh, and, uhh, I might have moved from where you remembered. You can look me up later... Don't worry, I wasn't evicted or nothin', you know, just got tired of that old pad and moved on to some bigger digs. Don't mind those other folks, though, they're family, just like you, babe, I've known them forever.

servers.jpg

But you'll get used to it again... I promise.

This is cute.

In the move from Rallos Zek to plain old Zek, they (SOE) deleted my level 9 gnome, Snuggliespoon, and I was really bummed. Good times on that character, good times.

SpoOoooOooooOOoooooooon!"

Yeah, playing a gnome always makes me happy. I like to make my gnomes jump! They look so cute and make the cutest little grunt of jumping exertion! You can never be unhappy playing a gnome... But my gnomes were lowbies as well and well...

/mourn

Don't leave, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back