• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

DoN Crystals?? (1 Viewer)

Liezard

RedCents
Hey guys im back for the holidays from college where i couldnt connect to Everquest damn firewalls... anyway i was curious if anyway to stil farm DoN Crystals Any Missions at all would be greatlyappriacated and strats would be nice too thanks for help.

Tone is no doubt playing with his WoW boner but still has weq running in the background running his money makers on eq. lol... :) dont expect him to be telling anyone anytime soon about farming DoNS. =) i wouldnt either, pulling in about 5k crystals a night is nice. :)

sylkkdaskr said:
Tone is no doubt playing with his WoW boner but still has weq running in the background running his money makers on eq. lol... :) dont expect him to be telling anyone anytime soon about farming DoNS. =) i wouldnt either, pulling in about 5k crystals a night is nice. :)
5k a night you have shitty nights then :P

To answer all the PMs in 1 post.. No I don't have a working ghost, NO I won't give your leaching asses any of my DoN setup or hints or help etc... No I won't let you buy the code off me, no I wont make plugins/macros for your chars to farm DON's. Yes it is possible to get over 5k crystals a night that is all now stop fucking spamming me k tks. Back to the painkillers I go getting your tonssils removed sucks dick.

DoN Crystals??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back