• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Does EQBCS Window need to be open? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,013¢
Morning all,

So I've slept, which just like the goldfish, I'm drawing a blank. Today's blank is... the EQBCS window (that's outside the game). When I start MQ, I also have EQBCS start. In the last month or so the EQBCS window is open and happily on display in my taskbar. It's not causing any problems, but I honestly do not remember that it used to be there. Seems like it used to be hidden.
Am I just getting senile and it's always been there or can I check a box, toggle a 0 to a 1?

Cheers

Solution
Morning all,

So I've slept, which just like the goldfish, I'm drawing a blank. Today's blank is... the EQBCS window (that's outside the game). When I start MQ, I also have EQBCS start. In the last month or so the EQBCS window is open and happily on display in my taskbar. It's not causing any problems, but I honestly do not remember that it used to be there. Seems like it used to be hidden.
Am I just getting senile and it's always been there or can I check a box, toggle a 0 to a 1?

Cheers
if you previously had it installed as a service, the eqbcs window doesn't need to be open.

if it not installed as a windows service, then it needs to be open
Morning all,

Cheers
if you previously had it installed as a service, the eqbcs window doesn't need to be open.

if it not installed as a windows service, then it needs to be open

Solution
Question - Does EQBCS Window need to be open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back