• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Does Anyone Know? (1 Viewer)

if you go into the userdata in your everquest files on your computer, It comes up with your hotbutton listings, and I was just wondering if there was a way I could use that (by changing the code there) to allowing my character to have the forage skill?

The button will show up in game as "Not useable". Try it if you want, no idea what the hex...or what hotbutton listing you're talking about in userdate...but good luck :)

EDIT: Did you mean your character ini? If you did, that's not hex =p

this kind of gives me an idea is FD checked client or server side if we could make the fake button and hex your class diffrent we could have fd agien any one know more about this?

The reason I don't think it would work is because teke the fairy mission for example. You can have a hide hotkey while you're a fairy, but as soon as you become your normal class again the button says "Not useable".

Does Anyone Know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back