• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Does anyone here use Magelo? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,839¢
I need a huge favor from a fellow Magelo user. I need someone to log into my account, load my Shaman and then post a link to him back here. I purchased a membership but the loader doesn't work on my computer no matter what fix I try. If anyone is willing to do this please let me know.

Last edited:
Nobody NEEDS their Magelo profile. But having it would help me raid regularly with a good guild on my server. And I don't have anyone to ask. Also it's not my EQ Login just Magelo. For someone who uses it anyway.
It is a really bad idea to give a random person access to your EQ accounts, magelo accounts, bank accounts, pretty much anything

Asking someone to do this is a lot like trusting the girl you met at a bar....never a good idea to ride it raw even though you think you can trust her.

I know that's crude.....but when you get your account jacked, it's like finding you got the clap from that bar girl...

Asking someone to do this is a lot like trusting the girl you met at a bar....never a good idea to ride it raw even though you think you can trust her.

I know that's crude.....but when you get your account jacked, it's like finding you got the clap from that bar girl...
I have nobody else Doc I've made my life pretty small. It wasn't a matter of trust, it was a matter of hope.

It appears to be a moot point anyhow. People aren't pushing each other out of the way to get in line to offer. Which I understand in labor with no reward.
I for one, don't understand what you want since the directions over there say you have to sync up Magelo and your EQ account and in order to do that you log into magelo and then the game. So someone would need your eq stuff too it seems

But I quit using magelo a month or two ago when they started charging for basic info look up.

Question - Does anyone here use Magelo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back