• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Docrack no3min (1 Viewer)

KeithClancy

RedCents
This used to work like a charm in PoP and GoD. Does anyone have an old non-updated or a new one lying around that could be fixed up? I'd pay money for a working version :D .

Also I have a question about the following:

[allspells]
Description="Gives you all spells in your spell book"
Version="2005.12.15"
address0=41F76A
normal0="8B 84 81 30 07 00 00"
crack0="90 90 90 90 90 90 90

What exactly does this do? This doesn't give you all spells you don't presently own does it?

If I remember right it allows you to memorize all spells no matter what level you are. So at level 1 you could buy all your spells, memorize them to your spellbook but you still can't use them until you reach that level. It just gets rid of the message "You're not high enough level to memorize this spell".

Gildon what you're thinking of is the offet Scribespells, that offset does fill your spellbook. IIRC you can't memorize the spells, but if you can you can't cast them.

Yes TP, there was something like that. Haven't seen it in a long while though.

AllSpells shows every spell for your class in your spell book. You can not mem or cast these though.

Docrack no3min

Users who are viewing this thread

Back