• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Do you still get free heroics? (1 Viewer)

Sure would be a nice benefit for them to keep going though. People can already get powerleveled to 85 and beyond in a day so it isn't like it's erasing a substantial hurdle, and at the same time it would be a nice incentive to get people to sub on accounts they haven't on yet.

The difference is they would then be giving away $35 year round if they did it, and is it one trigger each month, is it one trigger each year, is it one trigger ever? Coding those things into the system is a lot harder then switch on/switch off.

The difference is they would then be giving away $35 year round if they did it, and is it one trigger each month, is it one trigger each year, is it one trigger ever? Coding those things into the system is a lot harder then switch on/switch off.
I can agree that the $35 a year is valuable to them, but I'd also argue that the Krono being eaten once is potenially worth it for them as no matter how you get the Krono its been paid for to them plus many people will use more than one Krono over the course of the year for that new Heroic, and like me..you would need to use ANOTHER Krono the following year as the next expansion goes Free To Play so you can max AA and or buy Marketplace services such as Rank II unlock , Merc slot or even Hero's Forge or mounts or whatever. It can possibly entice more spending in the long run than save the $35.

Question - Do you still get free heroics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back