• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Do You Remember (1 Viewer)

AL3X711

RedCents
Does anyone even remember when playing an mmorpg, fps or other online computer game was considered weird or something that sounded totally Ridiculous? I absolutely hate how most games now-a-days are going totally mainstream and catering to the " I only have 2 hours to play a day" guy? Or even now we have this "locust horde" of 8-16 year old brats that are invading our once enjoyable games? These "casual monstrosities" have already Annihilated WoW into a smoldering pile of bull feces. If you only have a few hours to play a day you could be doing something that appeals to your kind.. like solitaire!

I am by all means a nerd. i consider all who play such games as nerds.
What do us nerds do? We play online games of course! we are not athletic, nor most of us are not attractive, These casuals already have that! Now they move in on what us nerds love to do. I own a custom computer store and have followed online gaming culture for many many years and i absolutely loved online gaming! but now that whole family's are playing our games they are making these games experiences lacking, and full of bull crap.

In conclusion, I absolutely hate the ideas of the games many of us cherished being thrown into mainstream groups of people.

</rant>,
-Alex G . :drink
(starting Age Of Conan soon pm what server my fellow nerds play on)

i'd like to take this opportunity to say i'm really fucking sexy and have a hot wife.

that is all.

I would like to add that I have not lived in my mom's basement for like 2 months and that I kissed a girl the other day.

Wait, do dreams count?

I'm going to put it out there that you've lost all of that when games like World of Warcraft launched. I'm sorry, I feel like these gaming companies cater to everyones need instead of leaving the game the way it is, whether it's difficult or not. There are too many cry babies, that don't like to be PK'd at the grave yard, too many noobs who /petition if you're lagging and it looks like you are warping around because as you're running, they just see you warping from this location to this location. The games are pathetic, built up to let down.

heh, i was out with i couple of friends got drunk and ended up writing this.
its true though. :\

Serious - Do You Remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back