• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Do you get everything with access lvl 2? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi all,

Just joined today as lvl 1

Going to upgrade to level 2

But just need to know is there any add on extras to that? Or once I’m am lvl 2 I have access to everything

Thanks in advance

There is full access to the Redguides Very Vanilla solution once you are level 2

However there is also pay 2 use custom plugins that are offered by other developers and also macros, these are usually at a very affordable rate, and are often very much worth the money.

There is full access to the Redguides Very Vanilla solution once you are level 2

However there is also pay 2 use custom plugins that are offered by other developers and also macros, these are usually at a very affordable rate, and are often very much worth the money.

So does that include kiss assist? And / or MQ2 war?

Just need to know if I need to pay extra

I’m just a newbie to all this

I started with kiss. Moved to ihc now have one paid plugin. So start small add as u learn.. thats what I think tbh.. also after the first month if ur active on forums etc u can earn free level 2 each month

I started with kiss. Moved to ihc now have one paid plugin. So start small add as u learn.. thats what I think tbh.. also after the first month if ur active on forums etc u can earn free level 2 each month
O level 2 gets u all mq2 stuff but paid plug-ins by chatwithhisname.. btw they are worth it and a few custom macros people provide like trade skill crap

Question - Do you get everything with access lvl 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back