• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Do you Drink and Drive (your toons)? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,318¢
So, just wondering. How many of you enjoy an alcoholic beverage when you play?

I don't often drink at all really. But I remember this one time the Bourbon got the best of me when I decided to drink and drive my toons. I was roaming around, and literally couldn't concentrate on what zone I was in, or where I was trying to go. I eventually just camped right in the middle of PoFire. When I logged back in, since I didn't know where I was in the zone, I just returned home before the log in. :dance:

Once or twice. I always end up in a random zone and don't remember how I got there for a few seconds.

Then it repeats itself until I remember I have done this a few times, and it's taken me a half hour to get a 30-second task done.

About that point I call it a night. I haven't done it in a few years since I've been on day shift, but when I was on nights and the family was sleeping... Ohhhh ya.

"an alcoholic beverage", almost never. Numerous alcoholic beverages... almost always.

I stopped chuckling at having 200+ fire beetle eyes in my inventory and not knowing how many years ago.

Alcohol is a waste of money and calories that could instead be used consuming quality Pizza... Or whatever actual food you enjoy.
pizza.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 6 Red Bulls and a couple of Starbucks Doubleshots with Energy a day. And they have almost no effect on my heart rate. That and two 30mg Adderall a day prescribed keep me awake. I have something called a rhythmic heart beat. I don't react to stress the same way as many people. So what should shoot my heart rate up doesn't push it over 76. And I can take an adderall and fall asleep. I bet your thinking this explains his stroke. Nope that was actually after some dental work. Which strangely isn't uncommon. MY DRs. actually know about my caffeine fondness. He says at least it's not cocaine. That's my Neuro. LOL I only drink these days to mark the passing of someone. we do the video meeting things. Next is for Jim Brown and Gordon Lightfoot.

I have about 6 Red Bulls and a couple of Starbucks Doubleshots with Energy a day. And they have almost no effect on my heart rate. That and two 30mg Adderall a day prescribed keep me awake. I have something called a rhythmic heart beat. I don't react to stress the same way as many people. So what should shoot my heart rate up doesn't push it over 76. And I can take an adderall and fall asleep. I bet your thinking this explains his stroke. Nope that was actually after some dental work. Which strangely isn't uncommon. MY DRs. actually know about my caffeine fondness. He says at least it's not cocaine. That's my Neuro. LOL I only drink these days to mark the passing of someone. we do the video meeting things. Next is for Jim Brown and Gordon Lightfoot.
Just reading about that caffeine intake spiked my blood pressure..lol

doctor put me on decaf years ago - but I still enjoy a good drink in the evenings when playing. Generally sipping on some whiskey these days - but I have woke up the next day and couldn't figure out why an entire group of 110s where all standing naked in Crush Bone. If you have never tried naked orc punching - you are missing out.

It wasn't drinking but I was intoxicated by the chestnut haired beauty sitting at the computer next to mine. It's started with a little nougat which is like junk food extasy anyway. Nobody really knows what it is. So I'm the Shaman, She is the Druid and we are responsible for healing our group of friends is Sebilis, this is years ago. MY friend Lou the tank was known for pulling enormous trains. After ------ Took the nougat off my face and started sucking her fingers. Both our minds left Everquest. So she hops in my lap, we figure we have time while Lou pulls half the dungeon. I throw off my headset. We totally forget about Everquest UNTIL a voice comes through my headphones on the desk shouting, "Nice heal assmonkeys!" We used passion as a defense for the wipe. it worked on everyone but Lou. He made his wife start a Cleric.

I don’t drink and drive. I park and sip.

Just kidding. No I don’t usually eat or drink while I’m gaming lol My focus isn’t good enough. Occasionally I’ll have a black coffee and my water.

I don’t drink much in the past few years.

Drink and raid and SING horribly or modify the words of the song to insult other classes, or sing very inappropriate songs, my better half opens her mic and they hear it, I do not care, and still able to maintain top 10 dps parses.... she will on occasions drink, but she wont sing duets... her voice is much better than mine..

Funny - Do you Drink and Drive (your toons)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back