• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Distribution of Loot; Armour pieces to right group member?! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
333¢
I was trying to figure this out for myself, but struggling, so though I would ask this excellent community :)

My group are of a level (90-98) where I need to start gearing up (properly.) I'm currently in FM and about to start taking on named for the Amorphous Cohort's Armor pieces.

My question/problem is; running 6 characters is a challenge getting the right armour pieces to the right people and keeping track of what everyone has. My MT and Healer do not need EOK gear, so is there a good/great way to use MQ to distribute the Amorphous Cohort's Armor pieces to my group effectively and easily?

I'm using MQ2Autoloot (under Next) right now and I'm sure I read a post a while back, but can I find it!!! Or maybe I should be using Lootly or something else?

Thank you, Sin.

I was trying to figure this out for myself, but struggling, so though I would ask this excellent community :)

My group are of a level (90-98) where I need to start gearing up (properly.) I'm currently in FM and about to start taking on named for the Amorphous Cohort's Armor pieces.

My question/problem is; running 6 characters is a challenge getting the right armour pieces to the right people and keeping track of what everyone has. My MT and Healer do not need EOK gear, so is there a good/great way to use MQ to distribute the Amorphous Cohort's Armor pieces to my group effectively and easily?

Thank you, Sin.
I would strongly recommend using Lootly you can also use mq2autoloot, but i don't recommend that.

If you are using mq2autoloot can add this to your loot ini, save and then /autoloot reload on your masterlooter toon
Amorphous Cohort's Boots=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Breastplate=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Gauntlets=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Helm=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Leggings=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Sleeves=Quest|1
Amorphous Cohort's Wristguard=Quest|2

This will distribute 1 of each item to your group, and 2 wrists. Keep in mind, if you click to convert, that item is no longer the looted item, and it will re-distribute again.

Go to the Bifaak camp , he drops the armor pieces you need.

Usually start with gearing the Tanks , because they are the ones taking the hits and with added HP and AC, it will give time for your healers to heal

basically as i gear up a clean group. visible/tank weapon/shield/ac augs all go to tank first. jewelery/non vis go to dps first. healer is always last lol. This becomes more of an issue in ROS+ expacs as the addition of Luck. your dps will NEED luck and it is mainly on jewlery/non vis

Problem - Distribution of Loot; Armour pieces to right group member?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back