• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Distributing non-lore loot items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
451¢
Hey all!

I have a question for you guys. When you're at a camp and Gallant pieces or class 5 augs are dropping, is there a way to make duplicate drops distribute to the team instead of being hoarded on the tank? I tried setting it to greed on tank and need on my shaman for the wisdom augment but it didn't seem to care. Do I need to run my shaman as the masterlooter at a camp with wis augs dropping? I was dreaming that on the item where I select ND,GD,NV,NO etc I could select "Lore" and have my loot manager treat that item as if it's lore and stop giving it to that character. Am I blundering something obvious? Please point me in the right direction =)

EDIT: At this point I am turning auto-loot off at rare camps and manually looting everyting

one way of doing that is say its Gallant chest lining once you loot it on one toon mark it on advloot as never that way when u try to hand it to them it stops it from being wasted its my way of doing it to minimize looting doubles of something that i only need one of

yea...easiest way is to STOP AFK PLAYING....and just unload mq2autoloot when you hear the named beep...distribute your loot then turn it back on...

Leslie Jordan GIF by CallMeKatFOX

make a social key ... /plugin mq2autoloot unload...or whatever your using...then a social to load it back on...takes a sec in either direction

Hey all!

I have a question for you guys. When you're at a camp and Gallant pieces or class 5 augs are dropping, is there a way to make duplicate drops distribute to the team instead of being hoarded on the tank? I tried setting it to greed on tank and need on my shaman for the wisdom augment but it didn't seem to care. Do I need to run my shaman as the masterlooter at a camp with wis augs dropping? I was dreaming that on the item where I select ND,GD,NV,NO etc I could select "Lore" and have my loot manager treat that item as if it's lore and stop giving it to that character. Am I blundering something obvious? Please point me in the right direction =)

EDIT: At this point I am turning auto-loot off at rare camps and manually looting everyting
edit your loot.ini, and set up loot per class.
I can post example from home, but it is something like this (I can't fully remember the syntax)

ItemName=Class|CLR|SHM|2

So MQ2Autoloot will give to those classes 2 pieces of the ItemName. Mostly...

here is an example how to set loot priorities per class:
is this what you mean?
not 100%, sometime goes off...but if it isn't anything super important, it gets mostly distributed as it is in the ini.

Gallant Earring Clasp=Gear|Classes|MAG|SHD|ROG|BER|ENC|NumberToLoot|2|
Goliath's Amphibian Skin=Gear|Classes|SHD|ROG|ENC|MAG|SHM|CLR|NumberToLoot|1|

here is an example how to set loot priorities per class:
is this what you mean?
not 100%, sometime goes off...but if it isn't anything super important, it gets mostly distributed as it is in the ini.

Gallant Earring Clasp=Gear|Classes|MAG|SHD|ROG|BER|ENC|NumberToLoot|2|
Goliath's Amphibian Skin=Gear|Classes|SHD|ROG|ENC|MAG|SHM|CLR|NumberToLoot|1|
Just for info and choice, this can be done by editing in notepad (or whatever text editor manually) OR can use Lootier, a gui interface for Lootly.
lootier-screen-png.37706

Question - Distributing non-lore loot items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back