• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Disc Restoration (1 Viewer)

chandizzle

RedCents
I was re-allowed to play WoW (long story). Anyway, the moment I come home I start installing it. The installation fails because disc 4 has a copy error however, and so I realized there was a circular (very bad) scratch on it. Does anyone know a reliable way to nullify a single scratch? Need. WoW. PLZ.

I was re-allowed to play WoW (long story). Anyway, the moment I come home I start installing it. The installation fails because disc 4 has a copy error however, and so I realized there was a circular (very bad) scratch on it. Does anyone know a reliable way to nullify a single scratch? Need. WoW. PLZ.

You can mail in for a replacement disk. Costs like 3 bucks for shipping.

In the account management section of the WoW internet site,you can download the whole game. Who needs cds? ;)

If you absolutely want a CD edition then yes, Blizzard offers replacement disks at low cost. Barring that, download it from their site -- with the horrible installer system they have, it'll probably be faster to download it than install from functional CDs anyway.

If you absolutely want a CD edition then yes, Blizzard offers replacement disks at low cost. Barring that, download it from their site -- with the horrible installer system they have, it'll probably be faster to download it than install from functional CDs anyway.

Can someone get me a link or how to find it? I looked and all I could find was a download for the BC client. will that also download the original wow files???

Well, hehe... 36 hours of downloading later...
I've been going into withdrawal. Hands. Shaky. NEED MORE WOW.

Does downloading the client version work or no? and plus if u have a sub scription and when u quit u kinda paused it couldnt you just re download it.

Disc Restoration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back