• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Disable Experience: Possible? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421¢
I am playing a full group on Test. I have this idea of fully outfitting my group with each expansions best in slot gear (groupable) before moving on to the next expansion. My issue is, I don't want to go beyond the max level of the expansions gear I am farming.

Question: Is there a way to turn off experience gain like in EQ2?

there isn't a similiar command like eq2 has as far as i know.

your best bet would be go 100% AA xp, and then if you're max AA , just keep using fireworks glyphs so all of your xp gains go to regular xp

or dying and not getting a rez.

Fireworks Glyphs? I'll look it up... Thanks.

BTW!! It wasnt on purpose... I clicked post, and changed browser tabs. When I came back it was still in the new message window. I assumed something happened and it didnt post. so I clicked it again. When I click back a page I saw the duplicate post and deleted one. After I did I refreshed the page and saw both were gone. I figured an Admin deleted one at the same time I deleted the other... So I posted this one....

Once you are at the level cap you want you can turn 100% AA XP on, and you can not gain anymore AAs once you reach the max bankable AA. You get an annoying message about no more AAs to purchase but ignore and go on is about as good as you can do lol. Don't do the auto grant AAs and then you can grind out and max out AAs by expansion if you choose to.

Question - Disable Experience: Possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back