• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Diablo 3 on sale until 24th (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,253¢
I've avoided this so far but with the cut in initial outlay, I wondered if it was worth playing? I'm getting a little burnt out on EQ atm and need something else to play (other than the 30 or so I played games I have on Steam)!

Any thoughts would be appreciated around the current state of the game (never played it) solo ability, grouping and hacks (kidding)!

Thanks in advance,

NICE

I played Diablo till Paragon 86 or something with a DW Barb and I must say it was quite fun, but personally I think you get burned out quicker from Diablo then EQ tbh.

You can solo easily and grouping with friends is always fun, the game is currently completely new with gameplay, so pretty much a clean start for everyone. So a good time to join I guess.

Dunno about hacks, but I know you can use ISBoxer with it to play several classes at the same time =)

$19.99 for the game and the Xpac is coming out on the 25th. You can get the game + xpac for $59.99 atm.. Brilliant Marketing... lol

Its only Diablo 3 though and they have an expansion incoming on the 25th.

Expansion is almost another 40 euro :(

EDIT: Big tip! If you get bored of it, just up the MP level /giggle

News - Diablo 3 on sale until 24th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back