• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Desktop Pics? (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
I was bored, and curious. This is mine.

DSKTOP.jpg

Here is mine atm :) Havent really had time to look for a desktop as im still fixing my PC to get it properly working. Sorry about the size , dont have PS or anything even instlaled yet to resize etc.

Its me and my GF about 5 months ago. I have shorter hair now tho and yes sorry about poor quality. First pic i came to :)

menlauradesktop.JPG

TSPlayer62 said:
boon if i was you i wouldnt be posting my desktop looking like that in an open forum.
No one would sue him, and even if they did just having the programs isn't evidence of anything.

huh? I have a perfectly legal copy of windows and a paid version of limewire ... the only bad thing on there is utorrent, and I cant get in trouble for having a torrent program on my PC :D

you should be happy I only posted my work PC, my gaming one has the bad stuff, including a naughty picture of my gf on the wallpaper :)

lol yes... and alcohol 120. I am like, 100% against pirating, especially music, being a musician it pains me.

It doesn't matter if you paid for limewire or not... I mean. I soooooo checked the little box that said, "I will not use Limewire for copyright infringment"

.b00n. said:
It doesn't matter if you paid for limewire or not... I mean. I soooooo checked the little box that said, "I will not use Limewire for copyright infringment"

What else could you possibly use it for? Lmao i love how they make you check stupid shit like that when they know what its for, anyway limewire is payed to put adware in everything so your computer may be crashing sometime soon.

Heh, here goes, i dunno about you guys but Ubuntu ftw :)
(legal backups of owned movies, including monty python and the holy grail, and the departed hehe)

(as for music, its full of rips of mine and friends ska cd's huge fan of ska)

Technically i have 4 desktops, but here you can see 2 :)

Desktop Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back