• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Demiplane, A night of raiding (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
So, while I was surfing the web; and I came across this at my server's board and I thought it would be a funny read for other Redguider's since I laughed so much.

demiplane1.jpg

~~~~~
demiplane28dtnw4.jpg

demiplane39ju.jpg

demiplane47rb.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds about as exciting as my guild.. We're sitting there right now about how someone has rights to do DKP logging and they go on a power trip, and then the problem with Euro's is they interpret things differently because of the launguages and you have the germans and the swedish arguing over everything, then the Hispanics get involved and shit just goes wrong. Cause everyone is saying certain things and people are reacting differently.. People are deguilding and all sorts of bullshit.

There was a guild that was pure MQrs and they where awesome. Kills came fast. /warp target or /warp loc on every raid. Succor fade was used on clr for wipes. The guild was banned

Demiplane, A night of raiding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back