• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - deleting heroic (1 Viewer)

RedCents
501¢
so i have a heroic copy toon from live to test, but the live version no longer exsists, if i delete my test heroic, will i get the heroic card back like you do on live?

RedCents
548¢
I would not think so since you copy to test from live

And if the live version no longer exists because it was the 2014 flag then you have nothing to copy from.

Knightly

RedCents
10,887¢
Try it and see, worst case is you have to use a different heroic slot on Live to replace the character you were going to delete anyway. I'd bet the answer is that you don't get the heroic back, but now I'd like to know.

Knightly

RedCents
10,887¢
Except for the free one from 2014 that doesn't, all the heroics are granted on Live again when you delete them. That's why I said you'd just have to use that heroic slot on Live and /testcopy. Not having the slot means they either deleted the 2014 free heroic...or they used it and leveled the other character up so they don't want to delete it (in which case just testcopy that character).

RedCents
548¢
Yes, those are valid points. But it could be his live account was banned, or belonged to an ex or friend so he no longer has access to it or was sold or he cannot get thru the account recovery.

Sure am curious, if OP would care to kill the cat.

RedCents
501¢
i want to do the old trick of sacrificing down a heroic 85 to 65(the lowest you can sacrifice) to farm essence emeralds, then delete the heroic and rinse repeat
easy essence emeralds, cause 9/10 its my necro i can save during a group wipe
just rez the healer and reset

so what im gonna do is. sac down first the delete and will share my findings

Sic

RedCents
13,200¢
i want to do the old trick of sacrificing down a heroic 85 to 65(the lowest you can sacrifice) to farm essence emeralds, then delete the heroic and rinse repeat
easy essence emeralds, cause 9/10 its my necro i can save during a group wipe
just rez the healer and reset

so what im gonna do is. sac down first the delete and will share my findings
there is a way easier way to get essence emeralds. I will pm you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)