• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

December Awards Poll - The Month Of Eee Ohh Eff! (1 Viewer)

Whose posts helped you out the most this month?

• bah

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • numero_uno

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • insert laugh here

• s3xt0y

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • why_cant_I_be_Stewie_Griffin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Hello, and welcome to the RedGuides December Awards show!​

Every month, we do this as one of our ways to thank our members for posting, and sharing their strategies. Vote for the person whose posts helped you out the most. If you haven't entered the contest yet, don't worry... we still less than three you too. If you have a guide, tip or strategy, it's not to late to get in on next month's contest! Click here to see what's available, and for more details on our contest! If you've posted something this month, you're going to be eligible for voting in the next contest.

Everyone who contributed something this month, gets a free month added unto their currently active time, as well as a spiffy title, should they want it.

Here's who we're voting on this month.

bah
Harvest Near Dangerous Encounters
Blood Gorger Status Quest
Insane Money By Harvesting
Diety Blessing Information
EoF Quick AAs

numero_uno
EoF PvP Zoning Bug
EoF Pathing Bug Levl 39-51

insert laugh here
Max Out Your Gather Skill
First E0F Bug

s3xt0y
EQ2 - AFK Bot - Beta

why_cant_I_be_Stewie_Griffin
EoF Info

As always, thanks to everyone who answered questions in the Questions and Answers Forum this month. Even if you didn't outright start a thread, you were being helpful to the other members, and that means that I will add on a free month to your current subscription.

- RL

Woah, amazing my shitty script made it here, noone replyed or seemed to care though

my mouth is about to expire too ( 15th i think )

thanks for the reply on the other thread red.. i didnt thank you there so others could see there was a reply.

December Awards Poll - The Month Of Eee Ohh Eff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back