• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Dead Space (1 Viewer)

ranjadown

RedCents
Just picked this game up on PS3. Scariest game I've played since the first Resident Evil...hell, might even be scarier than that. Anyone else played this one yet?

I haven't played System Shock 2...or the first one for that matter. I've largely been out of console gaming for quite awhile, pretty much since I've been playing EQ/EQ2. Recently got a PS3 though and someone recommended Dead Space and I'm enjoying it so far. To me, it's a cross between Resident Evil and Psi-Ops, only scarier with that spooky as hell Event Horizon feel to it. The weapons are cool (normal plasma type gun, flamethrower, line guns, etc) and I like being able to use telekentics and the ability to "freeze time" essentially, which looks like I'm going to have to use on this first big baddy that killed me last night at the beginning of Chapter 4. :( There are upgrade benches where you can improve your weapons and your main armor suit which is cool too.

I'd recommend this one to anyone, especially if you like scary games.

Games - Dead Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back