• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Dat Scenery... Win 500k Plat! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
306¢
Okay guys - Here we are. Another AWESOME contest for you guys to have a chance to win some cool prizes plus post some amazing screenshots!

The Goal:

Scenery. See something amazing - perhaps a lone wyvern standing next to a blooming flower in Beasts domain? A river that runs through a narrow pathway with roots and shrubbery covering it?

Take a picture! Share! You could win one of the fabulous prizes! :)

The Rules:

Don't steal screenshots! These should be taken by you. We can google image search just like everyone else!

Censor any identifiable images of you or anyone else from your screenshot... This includes names, guild names and the like.

It MUST be Scenery. Things like pretty plants, an awesome waterfall or a rainbow. Things like that, not people!

No photoshopping! This should be Natural EverQuest. :)

Keep the filesize under 750kb!

The Prizes:

First Place!
Your choice of either 1500 SC or 500k plat on any normal LIVE server / FV.

platinum.png
game=card.jpg

Second Place!
Either 500k platinum or 1500 SC, whichever first place did not pick.

platinum.png
game=card.jpg

Third Place!
1 Month Subscription to RedGuides!

logo.png

If you have any questions/comments or concerns, please feel free to send me a PM here.​

*By posting any screenshots - You give us permission to do anything we want with or to it... Such as photoshopping a penis on your character's forehead.

Entries should look something like this:

example.jpg

What Zone: Taken in Beasts Domain.

What you liked about the screenshot: Loved the river/stream running through the wildlife. :)

Simple, yeah?

Contest ends on the 31st of Aug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dat Scenery...

Im not sure if its me or the Uploader but im seeming to be having issues uploading picture : ( when I browse file to upload it the buttons are gone like whited out

This is Redbot, I replicated your permissions with this account, pic uploaded with no issues. Try a different browser, or just use http://imgur.com

I would've scrubbed the names from this pic, but I'm sure there's nobody you recognize.

Attachments

• EQ000005.jpg
    EQ000005.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 42

yeah, doing the epic request and had to go through there LOL, figured I would snap a shot since it was sooo pretty

Ok everyone, patch day. Perfect excuse to take a screenshot & win 500,000 plat or 1,500 sc.

ONE week left to win 500k OR 1500 SC!

Easiest way to win a good amount of plat :).

Be sure to host your image somewhere that allows a fair bit of traffic. Flickr is a good option! (Can also add attachments to your post!)

Here's mine. Turned my UI off as well as hid my HUD. Was taken in Ocean Green Hills where the Grizzlies are.

2uxzq7m.jpg

EQ000069.jpg

Place : Undershore

Reason : I Like this picture because undershore is the only place i have found that has CRYSTAL clear water , even with brand new dual 1.2 gig video cards

Last edited:
Roughly 14 hours left to win 500K Platinum or 1500 SC!

Get those submissions in!

- - - Updated - - -

Thread has been closed for the moment being to prevent late entries. Will have the the results for the contest in the next day or two! :)

Helllooooo everyone!

Great news - After discussions, meetings, many jet flights we have decided the winners. :)

Please place prize goes to: Akatora for the wonderful Nedaria shot!

Second place prize goes to: Dulak for the incredible Ocean Green Hills shot!

Third place prize goes to: wannabehacker for his awesome undershore shot!

Congratulations!

If Akatora could send me a PM letting me know which prize he would like - (if platinum, will need a toon and server name) That would be awesome!

Dulak, I will send you a PM as soon as Akatora shoots me his PM letting me know his decision with your prize.

Wannabehacker, I will be sending you a PM Shortly!

Where are my Haikus?
A year has gone by at last.
Start the contest fast!

KissAssist posted.
RedGuides updated and hosted.
I should be roasted.

These don't have to rhyme
Five Seven Five in three rows
Makes Maskoi happy.

Contest Dat Scenery... Win 500k Plat!
Status
Not open for further replies.