• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - DanNet - AllSayYes Confirmation Windows (1 Viewer)

Saythe

RedCents
Hello RG Community,

I'm hoping someone can help me with the proper format for DanNet for Confirmation Windows. Currently EQBC does have a command, but I've read that DanNet is the more efficient platform to use. So I would like to go that route if possible.

AllSayYes command for EQBC:

Using this Source: (/bcga / becomes /dggaexecute. Example, /dgga /camp desktop, or /dgga /nav spawn ${Spawn[banker].CleanName}) I attempted to make the change. I attempted the command with /if and //if as well

Attempts made:
/noparse /dggaexecute /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dgaexecute /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dge /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dgge /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

Does anyone know a good solution? I'm coming up empty on searches.

Solution
Hello RG Community,

I'm hoping someone can help me with the proper format for DanNet for Confirmation Windows. Currently EQBC does have a command, but I've read that DanNet is the more efficient platform to use. So I would like to go that route if possible.

Using this Source: (/bcga / becomes /dggaexecute. Example, /dgga /camp desktop, or /dgga /nav spawn ${Spawn[banker].CleanName}) I attempted to make the change. I attempted the command with /if and //if as well

Attempts made:
/noparse /dggaexecute /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dgaexecute /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dge /if...
Hello RG Community,

Attempts made:
/noparse /dge /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup
/noparse /dgge /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

Does anyone know a good solution? I'm coming up empty on searches.
just use /yes alias

1660835695719.png

so /dgga /yes

Solution
Question - DanNet - AllSayYes Confirmation Windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back