• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

H.U.D. - Custom Tabbed Chat window NEW UPDATE (1 Viewer)

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
28,145¢
Hello RedGuiders,

I have now updated this tabbed window to be much better, in terms of the xml code behind it, so if you downloaded either of the sizes delete them and get this new setup instead.

Standard textured look
normal.PNG

Tinted Black
tinted.PNG

Tinted Black with 50% alpha
tinted50.PNG
1 tab, name cleared to be a space.
1tab.PNG

These should be droppable into most other custom ui's like zilz and sparxx and others as there is no longer a need for the custom graphics, so any ui should take these.

There might be issues with tabs, tab settings and chat boxes not staying put, this is not a custom window issue, this is an EQ issue and not fixable by me.

I attached two different setups, one with standard input font size, and one with a much larger font and the tabs have the same sizes, so its nice and easy to read the tab titles, i like the large font as i am old and have glasses and shit, now i can see what i type, which is nice!

Something extra for the minimalist in you, special request from @Sicprofundus .

Barebones chat windows. 3 tabs, textured, 1 tab, name blanked out with space, textured.
barebones.PNG

Attachments

• 3pxBorderFont7.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 3pxBorderFontNormal.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BareBonesFont7.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well done. The main thing I didn't like about the new chat windows was double titles and you fixed that well.

H.U.D. - Custom Tabbed Chat window NEW UPDATE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back