• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Custom HUD Question (1 Viewer)

childofbodom5100

RedCents
I've been reading up on the MQ2 Wiki about the idea of making custom Class HUDs based off of decker's for my characters' classes, but I think I am missing something.

2 Things:
1.) For necro: For epic clickies, in the ${Me.AltAbilityTimer[xxx]}, do I use the item name or the effect name? I thought it was effect name, but double-checking. So for necro 2.0, I used

Rich (BB code):
GBAA=3,200,570,0,225,0,-- Epic --
GBready=3,200,580,0,225,0,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of Blood]},+ Ready +,]}
GBnotready=3,200,580,225,0,0,${If[!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of Blood]} && !${Me.Shrouded},- ${Me.AltAbilityTimer[Guardian of Blood].TimeHMS} -,]}

Is this correct?

2.) For ench: And second, I was trying to make something along the lines of Elapsed Times that a spell has been active on a MoB to know when to re-mez and re-slow, but I could not find anything under the ${Me} or ${Target} TLOs regarding casted spell time counters or debuff timers. Is there anyway to do this yet? Or have I just not looked hard enough?

EDIT: I was trying to the of a way to do the ench re-slow timer and I was thinking maybe I could use ${Math.Calc[90-(elapsed time)]}, but I still would need to know elapsed time for that. I was also planning on making it so that when the mez/slow had more or less than 15 seconds left, the displayed color would be green and red respectively. And when the time went below zero, the timer would disappear. Anybody have any ideas? I would really love to get this working!

Last edited:
Sorry, I wish I could help you, but I can't. If you haven't gotten an answer by tomorrow, I'll start searching the forums for you and see if I can come up with something.

mq2cast has this already built in from what i know. I think spellroutines also has it too. i would read up on those and see what you find. I went geto and used events to retriger the slows and mez. I think i should take a look at those as well

Custom HUD Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back