• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Tech - Custom [CODE=mac] formatting for macros (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,670¢
Pronouns
He/Him
RedGuides is looking to beautify our CODE tag for macros, and to do that we'll need a custom prism.js for the language. Here's what they look like for other languages,

Anyone feeling up to the task?

An enterprising and time endowed person could get a jump start on this by pulling the textmate regex from the vs code addin.
Certainly wish I knew .js - I have the time and desire to be productive

HERE is the vs code that Knightly was referring to (at least I believe this is correct) by DJohnsonBuah on Github, figure we should give a shout out anyhow since it is so useful for VS Code

Thank you Knightly!

If anyone wants to put in the effort, especially now that knightly has given a roadmap, let me know and I'll send you some krono

Tech - Custom [CODE=mac] formatting for macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back