• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Custom build service (1 Viewer)

shifter

RedCents
Not sure the value, if anyone at RG is willing, but just a thought...

If you offered a service to custom build for someones entire team I think people would buy this. I certainly would.

Or does it already exist?

Thanks

I know as i was looking on Ragefire there is a huge market there for some good custom macros. Kiss works but its meh, has issues with group heals and cures for healers, doesnt always give you all your buffs so on and so forth. If someone could write some custom stuff like how dev used to have his macros i promise, you will be rich

Kiss is not “meh” you should check out my stream i do tbl progression with full 6 box and we are doing very well. If it’s meh it’s because 1. You have it configured wrong or
2. The version you are using is meh

Mine group heals like a champ and cures as well.

Https://Twitch.tv/eqmule

I use kissassist1004e15 for my Cleric and SK and with the Ini's I have, no one EVER dies. I have shared it with friends and they are amazed. The secret is to know how a class works and how to set it up. If your looking for any easy button, where you do not need to do much, then yah Kiss will be "meh" for you.

Request - Custom build service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back