• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Custom build service

shifter

RedCents
Not sure the value, if anyone at RG is willing, but just a thought...

If you offered a service to custom build for someones entire team I think people would buy this. I certainly would.

Or does it already exist?

Thanks

RedCents
176¢
If you are talking about leveling and gearing then you would want to look at ECTunnel under services. If it’s inis I’m sure there are people here who would be willing to do it.

RedCents
44¢
I know as i was looking on Ragefire there is a huge market there for some good custom macros. Kiss works but its meh, has issues with group heals and cures for healers, doesnt always give you all your buffs so on and so forth. If someone could write some custom stuff like how dev used to have his macros i promise, you will be rich

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
20,387¢
Kiss is not “meh” you should check out my stream i do tbl progression with full 6 box and we are doing very well. If it’s meh it’s because 1. You have it configured wrong or
2. The version you are using is meh

Mine group heals like a champ and cures as well.

Https://Twitch.tv/eqmule

RedCents
44¢
I will give your version a go and let you know how i like it. How well is the out of group support on your version mule? I consistently box 18 to 24 characters

RedCents
1,455¢
Kiss is not “meh” you should check out my stream i do tbl progression with full 6 box and we are doing very well. If it’s meh it’s because 1. You have it configured wrong or
2. The version you are using is meh

Mine group heals like a champ and cures as well.

Https://Twitch.tv/eqmule
I use kissassist1004e15 for my Cleric and SK and with the Ini's I have, no one EVER dies. I have shared it with friends and they are amazed. The secret is to know how a class works and how to set it up. If your looking for any easy button, where you do not need to do much, then yah Kiss will be "meh" for you.

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
Feel free to come and check in on Discord and ask any questions you might have - we strive to be super helpful and will happily get you squared away!

RedCents
4,110¢
I do custom classes as plugins instead of macros and rich isn't the word I would use. Yes, it did make a bit of money, but far from rich :-)