• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CURNING BRUSADE (1 Viewer)

tcgiant

RedCents
OH GOD THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME

I'm in serious new content withdrawal. I even reinstalled Diablo II and Warcraft III to give me something to do. I'm probably going to be going to sleep crying tonight at the thought that I'm never going to get to do Naxxramas, like, ever. :(

Just go back at 70 with a group of 5 people. They said that the old content WILL NOT scale so you can go back at 70 to level 64ish mobs.

I hear ya.

I've been stewing for a while now. 2 hours before pickup; I need to go grab some dinner; then maybe watch some TV or troll some more forums.

If you have trolled http://www.worldofraids.com , there's tons of interesting TBC-related content, both on the news page & in the forums. Or there's always browsing http://www.thottbot.com/beta? for upcoming gear & crafted items. &, if you've already done any of this today, you could always do it again to see if anything has changed.

And maybe again in another 15 minutes, just to be safe.

OR I could fire up zsnes and play Shadowrun until my eyes turn square. OR! I could go to sleep, and wake up at noon to the sounds of ADT installers(lol parents lol, shoulda got a security system when the house was new FIVE YEARS AGO) and the UPS guy in his (hopefully) Nitrous-Boosted Turbo Van for that uber crazy next-day shipping I paid sixteen bucks and change for. There better be a flux capacitor on that effing vehicle or I'mma sue.

Heh played for 4 hours this morning before going to bed cause I have to work today. I took leave from work tomorrow and get a half day today. MUST PLAY MORE BURNING CRUSADE.

Hellfire Peninsula is fucking Mage Death Central. I'm leaving my corpse all over the place. Otherwise I'm loving this stuff. Got me a Drano shaman and my mage is slowly shedding all those leet 20-man and MC purps for equally leet expansion blues and greens. Hell, I just got a blue robe that pwns the pants(or robe?) off Robe of the Archmage.

I'm loving that fancy new content right there!
medivh-tbc.gif

Well I think its shit. All of it.

Outland is laggy and full of hundreds of 60+lvl twats all fucking each other over trying to get the next mob who is spawning so fast that the server judders under the load.

It's killsteal central.

Azeroth is deserted.

Eversong is fully of bloody blood elf pallies...pathetic and, would you believe, fekkin Murlocs!! I mean could there not be some really NEW creatures??? There's even a murloc head quest like in Southshore.

/rant over

Yea, so do ALL the chain quests. The rewards are crazy hawt blues that beat the non-set epics that drop in the 70+ instances. We're doing Kara now and only have 2 bosses down, but it's amazing how shitty the epics are so far compared to the quest rewards. HOWEVER I'm looking forward to getting the couple of pieces of T4 that drop there also.

Hunterz r uberz so we canz pwnz in outalndz!

Seriously, going there at 58 is fucking death-city. Well at least I'm lvl 60 now:D

My suggestion for those not in outland yet is just go there at 58 and then run Hellfire ramprts to 60 (will only take 7-8 runs). It gets your thrallmar rep up (cause rep from ramparts/blood furnace stops at honored) then you can do the quests to get you to almost revered.

My blood elf paladin just dinged 70 yesterday. Joined my guild in Karazhan and we oneshotted the final boss. (They had about three attempts the other night, without any paladins, but last night it was a one shot).

Nice, grats. We were having a little trouble with the Stage event. Haven't quite got the tactics tweeked yet. Seems that Romeo likes to butt rape us from time to time ...:doh: Got another run tonight though, hopefully we can get this down. Wish us luck! (Us being KHOAS of Daggerspine Horde ;) )

Nice, grats. We were having a little trouble with the Stage event. Haven't quite got the tactics tweeked yet. Seems that Romeo likes to butt rape us from time to time ...:doh: Got another run tonight though, hopefully we can get this down. Wish us luck! (Us being KHOAS of Daggerspine Horde ;) )

NEVER I iz nto wishing u guyz gud lukz coz me and my guildz haz alredy clearde Kazrarahnana cos we iz uberz!

Btw-Gu'Luck mate:yea:

CURNING BRUSADE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back