• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CS Question (1 Viewer)

roBoZ

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Some of you probably know Counter-Strike.

I could sell good playbooks(=clan's write their working strategy's down) to RedGuides.com .On wars, I would analyze clan's tactics, and write them down. I've got a good little playbook. The Face of Power(FoP) clan playbook. Well, it is written by Hungarian language(I'm from Hungary), but I'll could translate it... For a price :)

Of course, I would accept free access as a payment too(one bigger playbook[like the FoP playbook] means a year free access).

For a beginning, I could translate the FoP playbook, and if there would be a good match(like: SK vs. NiP; wNv vs. Lunatic-Hai etc.), I would analyze both clan's, and write their strats down.

Do you like this idea? :)

You asked about oblivion, they said no because there is no oblivion section, now you ask about counterstrike, and there is no counterstrike section. I will leave the rest to you...

OOOhhhh! I want free access to EverQuest 1. :cool:

This hint is for Super Mario Bros. 1. :p

In the level where there's a great big stairway and some flying koopas, if you get the motion and the rhythm right, (one jump per two ticks) you can end up in a neverending loop of one ups! :o

Enjoy plz kthx :D

:D

This is a hint for a LOT of games out there that are in arcades. This information is PRICELESS!! I want free access to the counter strike scetion though I dont play the game and its forums do not exist here, I still insist on access.
When you reach the end, you get to a secret screen that says GAME OVER. There is also a shortcut to this screen by dying enough times, usually 3 times does it. ;)

I just wanted to say, at least on behalf of myself anyway, that these jokes and stuff are just jokes. I have seen posts from people trying to submit for free access, then get flamed or teased and then you don't see anymore posts from them. We may flame you, we may tease you, but unless you're just a complete fool trying to submit copied info or terribly written useless info, I think we still want you to be here and trying again! :)

So I guess unless you are a TOTAL douchebag, don't take our teasing and stuff too seriously! :p

Ah well, just my thoughts anyway.

CS is not super mario. It is the most pupular multi player game in the world... There are people who would cut their cocks down to get a specific playbook. There is a yearly 100.000$ income every year... CS is called professionall game... Not WoW... WoW is just for... well, little loosers... How can you call WoW professionall????

you wont get far calling the people that post on this site losers esp since most of the topics are about the Rpg's like wow ... also you are the one wanting access to these forums for these games so what does that make you ? ...

there is alot more skill involved in games like Wow then just running around killing things ( sounds alot like CS then )

RPGjunkie said:
you wont get far calling the people that post on this site losers esp since most of the topics are about the Rpg's like wow ... also you are the one wanting access to these forums for these games so what does that make you ? ...

a corious guy. what else?

there is alot more skill involved in games like Wow then just running around killing things ( sounds alot like CS then )

CS is about tactic, in wars... in publik, you only need to run around and kill, but the point of this game is tactic. pro's said: CS is about 80% tactic and 20% shooting. and in CS, you don't kill things. you kill people, strategically...

LOL CS is professional?

CS is a game... with a bunch of Keyboard warroirs typin away at the keys.

40% strategy the rest moving your mouse and punchin keys.

you kill PIXLES just like we do

you want real war ..... you wanna kill real poeple .. sign up for the ARMY get your ASS to FT carson CO and come to IRAQ with me in a few friggin months...

and you will never call CS professional again!

Army

armysoldier said:
LOL CS is professional?

you want real war ..... you wanna kill real poeple .. sign up for the ARMY get your ASS to FT carson CO and come to IRAQ with me in a few friggin months...

Army
quoted for truth

armysoldier said:
LOL CS is professional?

Army
It seems, that soldiers are really dumb... Like in the movie called Jar heads... If you want to be exact: 100% keyboard+mouse movement, 100% thinking. But what does this mean? Well, your real life looks like this: 100% muscle movement, 100% thinking. But there are other things, that are the real sens(es) of your life. But the point is, I was talking about what happens In-Game. You shoot, and you think! How can you know that some ones thinking? You can learn a new tactical trick by looking the player. And this is the point of the games...

I better kill pixels than real people! How can you so dumb? And I am won't help America run down Iraq for their oil! Those poor people are just defending their country, and you attack them just for money! Shame on you!

CS is professional game, because of the gracefully game play(look mousesports or NiP! those are elegant clans!)! But you have no real taste...

Hey, roBoZ you flame this site, then bitch and complain.. then flame some more... do us a favor, if our games are tacticless and skillless and all that other crap that you think your precious CS is better because of, go back to playing that, this site is about rpgs and strats/cheats/hacks for those. We are just a bunch of little loosers...

btw, BOOM HEAD SHOT!

The0Eldest said:
Hey, roBoZ you flame this site, then bitch and complain.. then flame some more... do us a favor, if our games are tacticless and skillless and all that other crap that you think your precious CS is better because of, go back to playing that, this site is about rpgs and strats/cheats/hacks for those. We are just a bunch of little loosers...

btw, BOOM HEAD SHOT!

No, I don't flame this site. I don't say, that all other games are crap, CS is only good. Warcraft 3 is good too. Q3 is good too.

And about that "BOOM HEAD SHOT!": not every server says that when someone gets shot by the head. Only AMX servers...

Hey you guys, don't scare away the admins from making a decision!! This is very mean!! An admin could really make a decision... And after all, you start bitchin me so pls, stop is, ok?? I don't have a conflict!!

BOOM HEAD SHOT! Was a joke, you seem a lot like that guy from the vid, just thought it was funny. Anyway, all the games you listed as good, aren't on this site, as far as I know... the mass majority of people at this site are EQ/WoW/EQ2 fans (I don't know about how much attention the book section draws...) WoW is a big game, lots more people playing that than CS, but they are all little loosers eh? btw, I think all, if not, than most of the admin's play WoW.

I also get a picture of http://www.pwned.nl/ in my head when reading your stuff.

The0Eldest said:
BOOM HEAD SHOT! Was a joke, you seem a lot like that guy from the vid, just thought it was funny. Anyway, all the games you listed as good, aren't on this site, as far as I know... the mass majority of people at this site are EQ/WoW/EQ2 fans (I don't know about how much attention the book section draws...) WoW is a big game, lots more people playing that than CS, but they are all little loosers eh? btw, I think all, if not, than most of the admin's play WoW.

I also get a picture of http://www.pwned.nl/ in my head when reading your stuff.

no comment. you loosers can save yourself by another loosers. and that vid is cool. i know now how you look like :D oh, and i don't play on dust1...

After reading this thread, thez sez...

ban_him-774450.jpg

In other news...

BanHim.jpg

CS Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back