• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Crusades or No Crusades? Thats is the question... (1 Viewer)

IntoTheRain

RedCents
I'm coming back to WoW, I finally have time to burn and I loved the game the first two times I had a chance to take it seriously. Sooooo... Do I bother getting crusades right now or do I wait till I need the xtra 10 lvls of space?

In all honesty thats kinda what I had in mind, wait till I close the gap then buy it. Chances are the price will have dropped a little to. Granted I dont plan on taking very long to close that gap :D

The price won't drop anytime soon, don't rely on that.

The new races are just token bullshit, to me. I saw no point in adding more races, yet no new classes. Pretty bitter about that, even if it was race-specific new classes (i.e Spellbreaker for Blood Elves).

Crusades or No Crusades? Thats is the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back