• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Creed's new sig poll... (1 Viewer)

Who has the best idea...

• Willy

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Skeptic

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • gsk_spurs

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • politically_incorrect

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Han'jin

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creed

RedCents
Ok...here are my top favorites. Let me explain how this will work...whoever wins the vote will get 1 year of free access, or if they already have over 3 months...they can then choose to get currency for their game of choice (amount still to be decided).

Willy
Willy's ideas consisted of different pictures, ideas, movies, and themes for the Hit TV Series...The Family Guy. I love the family guy...it is an awesome show...

Skeptic
nmbanner.gif

BTW...if you win skep...i will give your prize to whoever you want me too...i won't give it to you though :D...you have enought...lol

gsk_spurs
attachment.php

this will go perfectly with my avatar...

politically_incorrect
creedbypolit.gif

Han'jin
creed6bk.th.jpg

hmm...need i say more...Creed was my favorite Band...yes that is where my name comes from...and damn I wish they hadn't broken up...now i'm stuck with disturbed :):(

please note...it doesn't matter who wins...i may not use their exact idea...i will probably edit it to my liking or maybe even throw in some other things...winning this contest does not mean i WILL use your idea...it just means you get the goodies...

good luck to all the nominies

Last edited:
NO! I havent got the clip yet.... ill explain... imagine peter... pretending to be a women and letting stewie suckle at his teat... then stewie awakens and the after math provides pure and utter hilarity.... VOTE FOR FAMILY GUY! A vote fro gsk spurs is a vote for satan.. as he won the monthly poll... everytime someone votes for me a puppy is born. /endslander

i only came 3rd in the monthly poll...and i STILL havnt got my 300g :(.....i have nothing to do with satan....iv made my own religion, Energism.....VOTE 4 ME!

Rember ppl:
attachment.php

Umm why must you voice this? I dont mind if you vote for him but publicl stating is just not cool...

ooh...good idea willy...i'll make the poll public so it shows what everyone votes for....that way it can stir up tons of drama...lol

just kidding of course...would be interesting though :D

Hey... why is spiderman swuinging backwards? He shoots web up and behind him, then it moves forward until his other arm shoots web up and behind him.... might be cooler if the animation were reversed?

Zarathud, i think your right! the animation needs to go the other way...just look at the hand signal he does when he lets go, it should be what he does to let the web out....:) o and keep voting for me! :)

BOOOOOoo frost is right.. family guy is better... look at the pics and you will change your mind...

U kno i got loads of other Creed pictures and I can add loads of other stuff to them u kno u name it :p

i found it rather disturbing...and entertaining at the same time...

"GO STEWIE...GO STEWIE...SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK...GO STEWIE"

Creed.. u think you could link the other pics i put in there? im too nub to know how... i had to put them in a wod doc. to do it... my favorites are the "special dad" and the animation... whaddya think? /finally slips creed a 20 and a cold one for the g and the custom name...

you have to have them hosted on the web...(and just so happens i run a web hosting company :D)...so sure..i suppose i could be nice enough to do that for you...

I was looking for for the one where peter drowns in his soup with water wings and a helmet on but to no avail.... sigh

congrats gsk_spurs...hope you enjoy your 100g. It'll be on the way soon :)

thanks for participating everyone...and look forward to seeing more stuff like this from me...as i get bored alot.

Creed's new sig poll...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back