• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Crashing since last update build 3.1.0.1352 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
141¢
I have been crashing since the last patch update. I can not log into Live or Test with MQ running. I've tried deleted the imgui file, but still crash with the same message. The crash message I keep getting is:

1685063362586.png

Any insight or help is appreciated.

I have been crashing since the last patch update. I can not log into Live or Test with MQ running. I've tried deleted the imgui file, but still crash with the same message. The crash message I keep getting is:

View attachment 48768

Any insight or help is appreciated.
On that crash report just press ctrl-C then paste that for the devs (ctrl-V). The image makes their lives a misery as correctly typing in the crashID is difficult

close xbox game bar and check it
Checked Task Manager, no Xbox programs are running.

I don't see this dump having been uploaded. But my guess is you have another overlay interfering.
How can I make sure crash dumps are being uploaded, or get this one to you?

check if you don't have something thats auto starting a Lua script.
Boxhud was my only auto-starting Lua. I deleted my autoexec files and tried again, still crashing.

Problem - Crashing since last update build 3.1.0.1352

Users who are viewing this thread

Back