• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Crashing on one toon constantly (1 Viewer)

NoobExpert

RedCents
96¢
Ok so earlier I loaded MQ while i had 5 of 6 toons in game and my sixth was still loading in, now the sixth toon cannot be in game if mq is loaded, if i turn off mq long enough to load him in, when i turn it back on it has no effect on that toon and when I zone it instant crashed JUST that one toon, I cannot figure it out, any help would be greatly appreciated!

I created a new toon on the account and have no issues logging in or playing, simply the one character is all i seem to be having issues with

Last edited:
I had it happen to a number of mq2 files until I finally backed the whole thing up and started a fresh install and omg everything started working! Then I ONLY copied and pasted the DATA back into the new ini's as they were created

it was my tank account and I was really getting pissed lol, pretty stuck without my tank

- - - Updated - - -

Ok it appears to be corrupting the melee file every time i have to log out and back in...

I tired just removing the holy/downs and still crashed, the only way i can get in game with mq working is to completely change the name of the one character's melee .ini and then copy it back once he is in game otherwise it crashes always

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Rez]
Soundfile=C:\Users\danie_000\Desktop\MQ2\mq2rez.wav
Accept=1
RezPct=96
SpawnDelay=10
Spawn=0

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
infuriate=1
layhand=20
melee=1
plugin=1
provoke0=3826
provoke1=34452
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=75
rightidg=20
stickrange=0
stun0=3826
stun1=34452
synergy=0
taunt=1
withstand=20
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Breather Rk. II
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 15073
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /doability Taunt
holyshit2=/if (${Cast.Ready[Disruptive Persecution]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /alt act 7712
holyshit3=/if (${Cast.Ready[Crush of Povar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /casting "Crush of Povar"
holyshit4=/if (${Cast.Ready[Ostracize]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /casting "Ostracize"
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Disruption]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /alt act 3826
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ageless Enmity]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /alt act 10392
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Projection of Piety]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /alt act 3216
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unflinching Affirmation]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /disc Unflinching Affirmation
holyshit9=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Divine Stun]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /alt act 73
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Beacon of the Righteous]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 10394
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2018]} && !${Target.Buff[Helix of the Undying].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Restoring Counterbias Slow II].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Turgur's Swarm].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Death's Malaise].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Diminishing Helix Rk. II].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Dreary Deeds].ID}) /alt activate 2018
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && ${Cast.Ready[Doctrine of Rescission]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /casting "Doctrine of Rescission"
holyshit13=/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Glorious Expurgation]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}>70) /casting "Glorious Expurgation"
holyshit14=/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.Type.Equal[PC]} && !${Cast.Ready[Glorious Expurgation]} && && ${Cast.Ready[Valiant Deflection Rk. III]} ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}>70) /casting "Valiant Deflection"
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holy Guardian Discipline]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>2) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Holy Guardian Discipline
holyshit16=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holy Guardian Discpline]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Skalber Mantle Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>2) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Skalber Mantle Rk. II
holyshit17=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holy Guardian Discpline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Skalber Mantle Rk. II]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Armor of Ardency Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>2) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Armor of Ardency Rk. II
holyshit18=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holy Guardian Discpline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Skalber Mantle Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Armor of Ardency Rk. II]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>2) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Deflection
holyshit19=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Armor of the Inquisitor]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 701
holyshit20=/if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Armor of the Inquisitor]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Armor of the Inquisitor]} && ${Target.Named}) /alt act 2019
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of Holiness]} && ${Target.Named}) /alt act 1441
holyshit22=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Righteous Umbrage]} && ${Target.Named}) /disc Righteous Umbrage

[MQ2AASpend_Settings]
AutoSpend=1
BruteForce=1
BankPoints=50

[MQ2AASpend_AAList]
0=Hand of Piety|M
1=Hastened Piety|M|M
2=Hastened Piety|M
3=Overpowering Strikes|M
4=Extended Sanctification|M
5=Hand of Piety|M
6=Group Armor of the Inquisitor|M
7=Hastened Piety|M
8=Extended Sanctification|M|M
9=Extended Sanctification|M
10=Group Armor of the Inquisitor|M
11=Blessing of the Faithful|M
12=Blessing of Light|M
13=Healing Light|M
14=Quickened Deman For Honor|M
15=Valiant Blade|

I tired just removing the holy/downs and still crashed, the only way i can get in game with mq working is to completely change the name of the one character's melee .ini and then copy it back once he is in game otherwise it crashes always

mine are crashing except wierd i can get in game without any macro or plugin running EQ will crash and i will get Crash report but i can still play as long as i dont accept crash report ,

I get about 2 crashes out of every 12 eq windows I open. Once They are open and in game I have not seen any crashing issues. When I do not run MQ I have some crashing issues during zoning on the clients. go figure.

no_one

Problem - Crashing on one toon constantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back