• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

crashing non stop (1 Viewer)

Check your macroquest .ini file and see what plugins you have running and if there are any not in the normal compile remove them and try that I have had to remove down to 1 or 2 plugins sometimes ... usually when I have a dirty compile not a bad compile just a bad download.

I would try deleteing your mq2 and re-downloading making sure you have the most current compile and a clean install .... also you might want to tell which compile your running that might help troubleshoot this.

Might also list your plugins ... the more info you give the easier it is to figure this out

i was using reds with no problems then it started crashing non stop even after i redownloaded and i dident load any plugins but the ones it had already then iu downloaded trolls and it did the same thing

i had the same problem but just when i was in kithicor near the rivervale zone. Any time I went near that area while running MQ it inevitably crashed. Just that area. It was very strange, obviously related to some of the halloween event material but strange nonetheless.

I had the same problem, and I have a bad feeling that it's some sort of "speed trap" like the cops use on the highway. Thank the gods that MQ2 blocks the crash report that is normally sent back to SOE.

They also placed named werewolves up in some trees Kithicor at hieghts no one could get to, with or without lev... I just can't help but wonder how many poor saps have warped to them and killed them.
SoE has also been putting items under the world and leaving the graffic for them above the ground.
It would be a simple matter of checking the spawn points and logs of the ground spawns under the world or the werewolves that no one can get to....

these are just a couple things I have noticed since the patch for the halloween event...They are only my opinions, my quazi educated guess based on some very strange acts on SOE's part.

I honestly hope that I am wrong in my guessing.

I too have had this same problem today. Restarted eq with no MQ running and crash free... and only in kith has this problem occured. Anyone worried they have found ways to screw with mq'ers by putting these areas up all over the place?

blade2580 said:
I too have had this same problem today. Restarted eq with no MQ running and crash free... and only in kith has this problem occured. Anyone worried they have found ways to screw with mq'ers by putting these areas up all over the place?

I'm more worried that they have found a surefire way to know when you're just running mq2.
Yes I am worried. I have never had an account banned or been fearful of thus, but this has me a little scared.
If this is indeed what is happening we can thank the cracking comunity on the GM heavy Progression servers for giving the devs something to parse.

crashing non stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back