• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - crashing and map issues (1 Viewer)

xalpus

RedCents
122¢
hello, i'm new to mq2 tried once years and tears ago but for reasons of being much more attached to my accounts then then I am now I didn't use it ..anywho... I have it installed its seems to be working the spawn window shows new mobs popping in the zone but the ingame map does not show the mobs. am I missing something(i'm sure I am but let me assure you I have spent 5-6 hrs searching and reading and getting a major migraine lol so please don't be to brutal in your handling of me) also and I guess this is a bigger issue I get and error and eq crashes right after I start combat I seem to be able to stay ingame and mess with the settings ect until I go into combat. any suggestions on where I went astray even if its just to point me to another message would be heartily appreciated

/mac map will solve your map issue.

Not enuf info on your crashing are you using a macro? do you crash when you just start combat on one toon any toon ?

ok i'll try the map thing and like I said knew it would be something I overlooked as far as the crashing currently have only been trying to setup one char I am going to step down the number of macros I load at first and will try and give a better summery a bit late thanks a lot for your help

- - - Updated - - -

disables dpsadv and seems to have stopped the crashing i'll be more specific when I can to see if we can narrow it down for sure

DPSadv has its own window did you copy the XML file to your Everquest UI folder? MQUI_DPSAdvWnd.xml

You can copy it using the RGUpdater or just can and paste it from the zip.

I did copy it and it showed up just woke up going to do more setup ect today but I am under the impression no one else is having the problem which most of the time leads it to being an operator error ie this operator lol

having another issue now .. is there something in mq2 that makes your character run faster? and if so can this me disabled I seem to run over the mobs and then back and forth it looks unnatural

Question - crashing and map issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back