• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Crashing a Lot (1 Viewer)

RedCents
223¢
Just crashing a lot just standing there or moving in a zone dont know where to start

---------------------------
EverQuest Crash Detected
MacroQuest caught a crash:

Process ID: 16068
Version: 3.1.0.2227
Location: RaiseException+0 (C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll+0013FA10)

CrashID: da58d9d6-cfb4-42f2-82bb-7e74c8b7672d

You can either:
* [RETRY] Continue execution and hope for the best.
* [CANCEL] Write a crash dump and terminate EverQuest.

Copy the contents of this dialog to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C

Retry Cancel

Was not happening before KA

Unless you specifically said NOT to submit crash reports, MQ will submit them to the devs. Thank you for the crashID and details, that helps alot. Brain, Knightly, Chat, Sic, the whole gang is around and can hopefully take a look at it and try to track down the issues.

As was mentioned to you in discord, since this doesnt anyway smol brains like me see ref MQ, im betting its a overlay..

Unless you specifically said NOT to submit crash reports, MQ will submit them to the devs. Thank you for the crashID and details, that helps alot. Brain, Knightly, Chat, Sic, the whole gang is around and can hopefully take a look at it and try to track down the issues.

As was mentioned to you in discord, since this doesnt anyway smol brains like me see ref MQ, im betting its a overlay..
The Overlay......its always a fucking overlay..... And Jesus durango! That avatar kills me every time! Only seen it a million times but STILL gets me!

gaelaime, do you crash without MQ? Do you have anything running? Like FPS counter ISBoxer or some such shit?

BB~

Hi, No i dont crash w/o MQ im just runing the basic KA package
Sorry, I mean what non- EQ / MQ programs are you running in the background? Besides the normal Windows shit?

MSI Afterburner? RIVA Tuner (this was my issue; THANKS brainiac!), any FPS counters, HWMonitor w/ overlay? Or a million other things I can't think about when I'm drinking....

BB~

Just crashing a lot just standing there or moving in a zone dont know where to start

EverQuest Crash Detected
MacroQuest caught a crash:

Process ID: 16068
Version: 3.1.0.2227
Location: RaiseException+0 (C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll+0013FA10)

CrashID: da58d9d6-cfb4-42f2-82bb-7e74c8b7672d

You can either:
* [RETRY] Continue execution and hope for the best.
* [CANCEL] Write a crash dump and terminate EverQuest.

Copy the contents of this dialog to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C

Retry Cancel

Was not happening before KA
your crash id didn't get submitted, if you got a bunch in a row it won't send multiples, so unfortunately i can't look this one up

What is the Discord page. As usual I can't find it.

Problem - Crashing a Lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back