• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Crafting vs. Armor & Weapons in the AH (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Creed and I were talking the other day in kinship chat and I came to discover something. My amazing vast and superior knowledge of WoW has screwed me up! (JK)

But in all seriousness, I have discovered that I have missed some serious cash in my first half of leveling. Most crafting professions include the mining skill. This skill allows you to mine ores for crafting supplies. You then have the ability to smelt them into ignots. I pretty much passed up on mining alot. I looked at it as a waste of time, and figured that I could sell Yellow weapons and armor in the AH for way more than any amount of ore.

Boy was I wrong! Creed is just a couple levels higher than me and has twice as much money as I do. :( Why? Because he sells stacks of hides and ORE, not IGNOTS, but ore. Why does this sell better? Because people need the ore to level up there skill, and they don't want to mine it themselves.

As for weapons and armor? I get about 15-20 silver each on em. Stacks of ore can sell for over 200 and sometimes 300 silver. You do the math.

As for me, I will be mining alot more than usual.

RB

I'm easily selling stacks of Copper Ore for 200s each. They're easy to get, too. Just mine everything you see.

I tried putting LotRO back on my computer but I am having problems. Once I get it back on and if my PS2 sells on ebay then you may see ol' bemaboi back in Middle Earth for at least a month.

Crafting vs. Armor & Weapons in the AH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back