• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Crafting drops (1 Viewer)

xalpus

RedCents
122¢
anyone happen to know where i can find a list of dropped items for crafting? trying to figure out before i vendor the stuff this time what i should be holding onto to sell.

Well, they all have that in their description, the thing is figuring out which ones are worth selling to players.

This will depend solely on the economy of the server you play on, and also who is working on what... Supply and Demand sir, check the baz and see if there is a surplus of an item, if so delete it etc... Takes a little time and effort but unfortunately there is no set list for all servers

I honestly just /barter and go through all of my bags and sell whats worth something. If its not worth anything i either vendor or delete :) If your on TLP just stick to Hides, Spell Hides, Words Runes BC and Silk. Also Gems go for quite a bit as well on TLP.

Request - Crafting drops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back