• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Compile with usual hacks, tested and working (27092006). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megatr0n

RedCents
I just joined this community, but I thought I would contribute with my compile of today's update.

Latest release, complete with all the usual hacks.

Csum, PiggyZone, Warp, DoCrack, Exchange, EQbc, Melee, MoveUtils, Cast, CastTimer etc etc.

Thanks for all the others here for their contributions over the period.

Let me know if you need any other dlls.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to down you for compiling in any means whatsoever, but this will get you banned as it is on the radar right now. Please let the people who download this know that Warp, CSum, PiggyZone are all being watched heavily.

Heh. Yeh... right.

You work for Sony I forgot ;) No disrespect but anyone willing to even dare warp is seriously asking for a ban irrespective, it's never been OFF the radar.

If they wanted to ban a mass amount of people in a short period of time I'm pretty sure with some server side heuristics it wouldn't be too hard.

*waits for any ban sprees turk predicts to come true*

wait nevermind I forgot its just a big plot to increase his support..

JCasper said:
*waits for any ban sprees turk predicts to come true*

wait nevermind I forgot its just a big plot to increase his support..
You're always the one who has been a complete and total jerk to me, MMO or not. FOAD, please and go back to your own site where you're better off.

i tried this one and i like all the items that you included however. forage will not shut up , my son on his account did one warp actually /gate and was gotten by a GM just that quick. he has been suspended and he didnot even play 30 minutes. .... I see the bans comming all over. just like as was predicted. Deleting this version and going back to one that was true and not going to hurt RG users..

tagger said:
i tried this one and i like all the items that you included however. forage will not shut up , my son on his account did one warp actually /gate and was gotten by a GM just that quick. he has been suspended and he didnot even play 30 minutes. .... I see the bans comming all over. just like as was predicted. Deleting this version and going back to one that was true and not going to hurt RG users..

OMFG, Active hacks will get you banned. Is that concept that hard to grasp? They will get you eventually.

/melee forage 0

That will "shut up" the foraging.

As for getting banned, tough luck. I'm still running some real dodgy script with toons warping all over the place and not banned yet - bring it on SOE ;)

i'm sorry to say. Active hacks or not they can still get ya banned ya. its been known for a long time. BUT its always a hit or miss on getting accts banned. Hell I saw someone get banned for rogue helper cause of the stick behind. You think that deserver warning? no, if you use anything its always a chance to get banned.

Just because your not gonna compile it doesnt mean you put down other people for stepping up. Nothing new has changed for it not to be on the radar unless it was a huge exploit like seru mac or lavastorm or anything else.

Well thanks for compiling and uploading one with hacks but i will chose not to use the hacks for now i think. As a sidenote i warped/chainzoned/tried out ghostkill etc after the TSS release with no ban, i havent had MQ loaded since about a week ago however and i'm not going to dis our regular compilers by not trusting them. I don't need to warp anyways, it was just a way to save time, i don't need any active hacks, hell i dont need any non-active hacks except that map when people don't know where they died and i'm the corpsedragger, oh yeah that map makes watching everyone's placement in raid alot easier too.

ok I understand warp is watched heavily I dont use it much since I got suspended during that server wide harvest of warpers. But what about /gate? I always have gate potions but use gate when no one is around. Should I be wary of this also?

redrum69 said:
Did the compile get pulled?

I pulled it yep, it seems to generate more hate than good, i'll just stick to doing my own personal compiles *shrug, tries to do people a favour*, all this scaremongering bullshit about Sony watching you is utter crap. They have always been watching, it's just your "Donald Duck" if you get caught.

Besides, if you had close relations with Sony, rest assured you wouldn't fucking brag about it here (attention seeking comes to mind), you would "cash in" on it :#

I've been warping, zoneing almost everywhere I go, I don't see no instant ban stick ( probably cus I discreetly do it and check my map before I warp right onto someone :rolleyes: )!

If anyone want's warp .. ghosting and all the nasty shit let me know and don't bother giving me redcents and all that shit, I don't require some ego boost to justify my pitiful existence :D

well said mega. there are always other places to get the things that arent provided here /shrug or u can always learn to fish for yourself to avoid this type of problem.funny this originaly was the haven from the hate spread on the mq2 forums and the lack of " active hacks" is this turning into mq2.com 2.0 version?

well spoken mega....u always take a chance.i would love to have the compile please..let me know how i can get it....thanks

Well if you get a moveutils that doesn't CTD everytime u sing a song, click a clicky, or use a potion, would love to see it posted. :)

I dont personaly compile myself . and im pretty sure it is frowned upon to bring another sites dll's here since part of the attraction is being able to " get the goods" before the other sites have them up . MQ2twist <>Moveutils<> have both been up and running since the day mq2 came up along with warp gate and the rest. its a matter of where you shop.

I downloaded the zip yesterday and just wanted to say it works great--no CTD's so far (moveutils working just fine). So, thanks for your contribution, and I hope you change your mind and decide to re-post the zip :)

Please repost it Mega. Shame not to, due to one guy who thinks he's Muhammad the last prophet of SoE.

If it has all them working plugins i'd really like for you to repost it also, i can't seem to get another compile with the functional plugins i use

megatr0n, feel free to post your compile. Redguides does not discriminate against plugins. We like to be a society of equals. Why should we discriminate between hacks? Can Warp get you banned? Yes. Can MQ2 get you banned? Yes. If you use the vanilla MQ2, it extremely unlikely that you will banned, but still you are breaking the EULA.

The MQ2 site doesn't like active hacks because those are the ones that get the MQ2 community noticed. SOE has been trying to find a way to track warping for a long time. They will eventually find a way to dead-on track it. They might already have that way now, but honestly folks its just a game. Most serious players like myself have dumped thousands of dollars into the game over the past 8 years.

The redguides community is as much as possible an uncensored community. Example: AdvTaskWarp.mac If you do some grave digging you'll see how I as slammed for making a macro using MQ2Warp to rack up xp. Then about 4 months later everyone is running it.

If you disagree with a plugin or macro simply post that you feel that it will get you banned or whatever issue you have with it. But there is no need to attack other members.

Will thats my fifteen cents.

yammers

mq2ghost still working ? would like to see it if work with this compil ) th esimple one that make no aggro and cause you can loot ) mob

Tagger,

Don't know if you noticed, but the compile that you posted didn't have any of the active hacks that caused the uproar in the first place. I am not criticizing you, but I just noticed it.

Mega put it back up I would like a few items from your compile, Although I do not plan on warping for some time, faerune, and a few other items would be nice

Compile with usual hacks, tested and working (27092006).
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back