• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Compile Needed please... :) (1 Viewer)

funnybone

RedCents
Can somebody please recompile all of codecasters 1.5 but add the Sabotage and Slipgear macros to it? I can't seem to do it, i keep getting errors.
Thanx and if you can email it or i can just download from this site.

[email protected]

Thanx guys :)

funnybone et al ... I have cleaned up the posts ... shooting each isn't a good idea ... if needed we can put together a CounterStrike or Halo forum for that.

funnybone, simply put and as everyone else pretty much said ... macros do not need to be compiled. Most macros can be ran with a vanilla version of MQ2. If you are getting errors with a Macro it is best to let us know what those errors are since most of macros that are on this board actually came from our current members.

Instructions for saving a Macro File:

1. Select all the text inside the "Code:" box for the macro you want. (Do These One at a Time)
-a. Look Here for Sabatoge Macro.
-b. Look Here for Slipgear Macro.

2. Once all the text is selected, Right Click, and Left Click "Copy".

3. Now Open up Notepad. (Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad)

4. Right Click in the area where the writing should go, and Left Click "Paste".

5. Now at the top left, Left Click the word "File", a drop down menu will appear. Left Click "Save As...".

6. Using the "Save As" window, Find The folder you saved "MacroQuest2" to.

7. Open your "MacroQuest2" Folder, and find the folder named "Macros"

8. Open your "Macros" Folder.

9. Next to "Save as Type:", Left Click the Drop Down Menu, and Left Click "All Files"

10. Next to "File Name:", put the name of your macro, with .mac after it like so: "sabatoge.mac" or "slipgear.mac"

11. Now at the bottom Left, you will see the "Save" Button, Left Click it.

12. Now With MacroQuest2 Running, and while In-Game. type /mac, and follow it with your macro's name. Like so: "/mac sabatoge" or "/mac slipgear"

CONGRATULATIONS!, you just Saved and Used your First Macro. I hope my simple 12 Step Program made it easy and relativly simple for you to save any macro in the future.

Compile Needed please... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back