• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Common GM Misconceptions, How to Spot a GM and When and Where NOT to use MQ. (1 Viewer)

Tonka Trucks

RedCents
20¢
Updated: 07/11/06
THIS IS BY NO MEANS A GUIDE TO HOW TO MQ WITHOUT THE POSSIBLITY OF BANNING YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IS A GUIDE TO SHOW YOU WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND WHAT TO NOT DO. IF USED CORRECTLY, YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE AND A HALF.

Here's the know all, see all personal guide to what to-do and what not to-do using MQ regarding GM's. This is to help you distinguish a Guide from a GM. Guides are volunteers, players just like yourself. GM's are in one of the three SoE admin offices.

1. How do I know who a GM is?

GM's come in all shapes, forms and sizes from level 1-70. There are rankings for the volunteer Guides, which most of you hate because their stock answer is "No, we can't help" or "Please /petition the matter".

2. Ranks for Guides are as follows:

Apprentice Guide - lvl 50.
Quest or Event Characters (i.e. Riddle_Master) - 1-70 and usually /anon or /role.
Guide - lvl 50+.
Senior Guide - lvl 50+.
SWAT (Server-Wide Action Team) Guide - Typically lvl 50, sometimes +.
Elder Guide - Usually at least lvl 65+. *Elder Status is a very high status and has near GM (CSR) Powers. You usually won't see them on as they do mostly administration for the SoE Guide Program.*

2a. What does all that mean:

Well, here's how you identify them. Apprentice Guides aren't allowed to wear almost half their armor, including arms, hands, wrists and back items. Easy to spot. The next easy way to spot them is that Guides 99% of the time have a title that is bestowed upon them from the Senior after buffing.

Guide+'s, as SoE refers to them, have all of their armor on. Any and all of these people are capable of alerting a CSR of your actions on MQ. From the level of Apprentice+ for a Guide, each are required to post on the Guide website a DSR (Daily Shift Report).

2b. Interesting Facts:
  • What some of you may not know is that when you contact a Guide, your Player ID is logged into this DSR. The Player ID is how CSRs can track you no matter what character you're playing at any time. Unfortunatly, MQ does not have a way of displaying this PID directly, but it would be nice if it did if you felt like really screwing with someone. Flag your account, this is how they track you, regardless of what character you're on.
  • For those of you new to MQ and EQ alike, each character on the account has what is called a "Soulmark". GM's and Guides read these things and its their way of temporarily tagging you for changes to your account.
  • Guides are REQUIRED to not use /anon or /hideme at any time unless directed by a Senior+ guide. This does not include quest/event characters. Most of the time when you do a /who GM all and a "GM" shows up, 9/10 times, its just a Guide.
  • *GUIDES ARE POWERLESS*...but they can generally raise more hell than a regular player. They too have to /petition if they want something done most of the time. Again, this does not give you the go-ahead to act like an asshat infront of them. However, Guides are restricted to stay in most Old-World zones. At no point should anyone except a GM-Admin+ Ever EVER be in PoTimeb or an instanced zone. In addition, Guides are also subject to the level restrictions of their avatar. For instance, a Guide who is level 50 can not zone into Plane of Valor as that zone is restricted to levels 55+.
3. REAL GM's.
  • Guides no longer answer the /petition queue. If you /petition it goes directly to SoE CS. If you want to bother a guide, use the /guide command, which most of you use in error when typing /guild. Usually these /guide petitions are just deleted.
  • There are two types of GM's in my opinion. The ones in the US and the ones in India. All in all, the ones in India are closer to EULA Nazis than the ones in the US.
SoE Defined GMs work this way:

GM-CSR - Typically lvl 65+ and wearing the same gear as Senior+ Guides, always /anon and won't show up to the non MQ'er on /who GM. They usually will pop into a zone to hand a player an item that was lost in error or otherwise.

GM-Admin - Typically lvl 65+ and wearing full gear of the class to blend in. I've even seen GM-Admin's wearing Epic 1.5. Same rules apply to the GM-Admin except they do not become unhidden unless they are dealing with an escalated CSR issue that requires their known presence in the game.

GM-Admin Lead - Rarely on a server, same rules apply as a GM-Admin. These people are the people MQ'ers hate the most because they have almost the direct authority to do suspensions.

4. So what the hell does all that mean to me?

Well, basically, to help you identify when you need to /unload your MQ client. But, if you're already flagged as an MQ'er then you're screwed if he's there to /kick you anyway so unloading won't do you any good.

One other point that I wanted to include was that GM's, regardless if they're on the GUI side of the server or not can still watch your commands and logs sent to the server as a true Admin should. Rarely do they get this bored or gunhappy. But for safety issues, if you feel like your botting is at risk or could be at risk and know how to change what your bots response is in a channel, change it to something other than "I am ready to do thy bidding, Master".

5. Alright, so when shouldn't I use MQ?

1: When you're in a guild full of backstabbing assholes that are trigger happy to report anyone for the sake of starting in-game drama. If you think you're in one of these guilds, leave it for your own sake or stay /anon.

2: DO NOT WARP OR ZONE THROUGH PoKnowledge or use Macros in PoKnowledge! I don't know how much I can stress this. If you do, you're a retard that doesn't belong in the MQ community. As much of a paranoid freak I may sound about this zone, and as much controversy about how there's too many people in this zone to monitor at any point of the day, its NOT TRUE. Using /zone will cause you to jump mid-air away from where you zoned, visible to other players. If it is a magus and you're chain-zoning, then you will warp to the magus, /say <location>, and be visible to other players for a short period of time.

3: (and most of you will hate me for this but its true) Complete AFK XP Macros are a RISK in any zone. I've heard it posted and I have to agree: MQ doesn't ban you, angry players ban you. Generally you need someone to /report and /petition you for your account to have attention drawn to it, but that's not always true. The rotation went from Vxed, to Monster Missions, to LSMM's, to DLTasks. In an isolated instance, such as Vxed, The Lost Notebook or Forgotten Temple, the isolation is trackable much easier and faster for them to figure out what you're doing. Where they plan on stalking MQ'ers next, I don't know for sure. As a personal opinion, AFK XP Macros are good for VERY short term use, no longer.

4: Don't /warp to a GM or Guide. Obvious reasons. If you do, I don't think anyone here will have any sympathy for you at all.

5: Don't do anything MQ related in a group you don't know IRL or trust with every minute you've put into your account. This could be something like /sumc'ing an entire raid for your guild to get a CR done faster. If you're going to take the risk, try and be as quiet as possible and don't abuse what you can do. If in doubt, dont.

6: Players can from time to time randomly get flagged as a GM for no apparent reason. At this point, it really depends on what you want to do: Ban your account or freak people out and have a little bit of fun. Both have their consequenses. Either way, it's going to be systemwide known within TOPS of 4 hours that you're flagged as a GM. So, for those of you who ask "Is so and so a GM?", well that's not always the case. Generally these people have no idea what kinds of power they have...don't PM me asking what you can do because I'm not going to attribute to the havok that can happen.

7: If you have a surname or name that violates the EULA Naming Policy, change it ASAP. If you have a surname that violates the 1st or 2nd policy...

1. Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these words.
2. Combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. Hugeaz, Tug Mcgroin).

...there will be a systemwide note if they see you with it and it will draw attention to your account. Also, having a surname such as "Thewizard" or "TheXXXX" (XXXX being whatever after 'The') will draw attention to your account as well.

8: Lets not confuse GM events with Guide events. 95% of the time, when you see something like a Halfling Highdive or a Tradeskill GM Quest, that's a Guide running it and the last thing they're paying attention to is MQ. This however is not the case when it is an Event such as the Werewolves spawning in some random zone and you start warp killing them. A GM-Admin has to trigger the zone to spawn something like that and they do stay to watch sometimes.

9: Guides have an ability to /become anything they want, but their names stay the same. By the way, if one is stupid enough to do it on accident and doesn't suddenly /zone to CSHome, he's completely attackable and usually has no more than 2k hp. His corpse would be lootable at this point. This is also just a note for the quest/events that happen.

10: If you see a serverwide emote or an MOTD Change for your server, there is a GM online. Typically the serverwide emote such as "You feel an icy breeze coming from the depths of Permafrost." is generally from a SWAT or Senior+ Guide. All of it depends, but its still a flag to keep a heads up for hidden GM's.

11: Turn off SysInfoSend. (*In-Game* Options, General Tab, push button for SysInfoSend and make sure it is OFF) A long time ago there was a lawsuit brought upon Verant and SoE in regards to the EverQuest client actively scanning users computers for information without the users consent, just like the Warden application for WoW. The system scan tends to be a little more passive, but if enabled, GM's can check your memory offsets. Primarily what they say that this is used for is when you send a /bug report in, everything about your system goes with it. I've come to learn that the SysInfoSend can also include the applications running in the background. TURN IT OFF. If you have to /bug something, just simply decline when you submit the report.

12: Farming. In light of recent reviews of suspension and ban e-mails that SoE has been putting out, the specific wording of "usage of third-party programs to farm" has stuck out in my mind. I would really reconsider using something like hunter.mac or the like to farm anything with. Usually after asking these people what did you farm, they usually reply "I farmed something for like 4-5 hours or so and that was it". Because of this, I believe that SoE is putting MQ'ers in the same catagory as "farmers", except those of us who exploit or hack. If you're going to use something like hunter.mac, please try to find yourself some code to implement into that macro or an upcoming MQ2 plugin that stops a macro in the event that someone enters the zone, GM or not.

13: Macros. After some serious insight, this is what I believe is SoE's take on Macros is: "You abuse them, you lose." Why do you think they have a "Play Nice" policy? Sorta makes sense if you put two and two together. That doesn't mean go macro to your hearts content something that is an AFK XP Macro, but just make sure you know your surroundings. Moderation in anything is always a smart thing. And if you're not sure what the macro does, don't use it. Study your macros. Make sure they have player, tell, and GM checks.

A: AFK Macros. Verant (Now SoE), a long time ago in the time of Luclin, was sued because a parapalegic player was using MacroQuest1 to do most of the work while he was at his computer the entire time as he was suffering from loss of limbs. The player, according to what I've been told, was approached by a GM and was asked "Are you Macroing", and the player responded with "Yes, I am". The GM banned him right there on the spot. The player turned around and nailed Verant with a lawsuit that settled out of court for $500,000.00 because of his disability and their impeeding his ability to play the game. Now...not everyone here is missing all their fingers, toes, eyes, ears or brains...well most of you...But my point is this...AFK macroing techinally will be a reasonable ban. A macro that you run and control while you are at your computer, such as MQ2VIP's Autobot.mac, can't do you any harm. Look at the e-mail reasons as to why people have gotten banned:

Use of Third-Party Software to Farm
Use of Third-Party Software to Warp
Use of Third-Party Software to gain experience while away from your computer.

I digress. The farming part is speculative and very fightable. The warping part...well, you get caught on that and you're screwed. The AFK Macros are the same way. It is a risk that you must accept and once you get up from your computer, you take full responsibility upon yourself to know that you can be banned for letting it run itself.

As I've mentioned before, for the vigilant people in the community and for the complete n00bs...make sure that the macro that you run has a GM Check, a Player Radius Check, and a Tell Check in it. If it doesn't, go put it in there or ask someone how to do it and then test it out to MAKE SURE.

Added the Guide Manual - the Policy and Procedure Manual that rules all Guides.

As for right now, that's all I have to say. I'm going to scan the board and then edit this post accordingly as to other misconceptions that I can't recall reading right off the top of my head.

Its also under speculation that SoE can instance any zone without you being in it and watch what you're doing in the zone so that a GM-Admin does not need to be there.

Have fun and stay safe.

-TurkReno

Last edited:
Nice writeup here. Nothing really new, and it's kinda sad that some of this stuff has to be spelled out...but that's not your fault.

Red cent for you.

Nice write... just found this after being bored at work. Good explanation / clarification. Red Cent for you. I'm all about learning something new everday.

I read somewhere to rename Macroquest2.exe to something else because if they are scanning, they won't see mq2 running.

I find that hard to believe and quite absurd that renaming the program will do anything for your security. If you're running something that has latched itself into the main executable, its going to show up one way or another if you have your system info send as far as your process list. Lets say you wanted to rename it from MacroQuest2.exe to EQ1234.exe.......still wouldn't do you any good...your Macroquest would still be running at the same memory amount. Bottom line is turn off your SendSysInfo if you're worried about something like this.

-TurkReno

Cheesymac said:
I read somewhere to rename Macroquest2.exe to something else because if they are scanning, they won't see mq2 running.

Sony Corp has seen a TON of heat for embedding ROOTKITS into their DRM tech for music or movies or some crap like that. I've been doing a bit of spouting without backing up anything so here.

http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/2005/10/sony-rootkits-and-digital-rights.html

They are in no position to unknowingly mine any kind of data from your system without making it known.

hmm.. guide rules were a lot more lax when i played back in the day. gm admin never cared if you were anon or in the middle of a raid zone etc.. i even went and bought all the enchanter spells off vendors as an apprentice guide and no one cared (char was an enc).

guides don't really need to petition anything, they just flag the current petition red and it sits until a gm reads it with your commentary on the situation. also guides don't have a /become command - they need a higher ranked individual to create an npc character for them on their guide account that they then proceed to log into (reason there are so few gm events where people play characters).

this could have changed since i quit eq 4 years ago but i doubt it. all under gm grogg on eci; maybe other gm's care more about what the guides do, i don't know.

Guides refer most CSR issues to CSR. There are still ways of drawing attention to a subject by posting it on the Guide Board in the correct section which CS constantly monitors.

As far as petitions, its the same. We don't get an actual petition queue anymore except anything that comes from /guide <message>. Those are usually deleted because its most of the time a mistell from /guild. As a guide you can use the /become command except a few different things you're not allowed to become, like a God. Becoming as a character outside of CSHome is not allowed except for quests/events. Character copies still occur and that's what I've tried to illustrate here in the guide I've written as far as Quest Character.

Hope I could help.

-TurkReno

Man alot has changed since i was in the program.. then again the server i was on and when i was on.. was a whole lot easier to guide on =)

to those that know the term.. I wasnt a guide on a blue server.

So if you are on the watch list how do u get off it? Or how long do you really need to wait till u thing you have fallen below the radar... or off the radar? If you at the top of the list one day will it take days.... weeks.... months to fall far enough down the list to not be watched.

Wish I read this post before being suspended gah.

I really hate to say this, but unless a Guide has reported you and the notification has been made public, the only a CSR will know if your account is flagged.

As far as how long it takes, well, if you pass an investigation that is marked for your account via a player /petition or /report, then I would assume that you are no longer "under watch". Knowing how fast CS works, it usually takes action within 30 minutes to 1.5 weeks. This is the standard response time for any investigative measures that could be taken. The general mean for response is 3 days at this present time.

If you're in fear of being watched and a GM approaches you, then just play it cool. I know that most GMs are even willing to give a bit of leniancy even if you were to admit that you used MQ. This is not advised however. When you have a log glaring at you in the face that shouts MQ'er, then its pretty hard to dispute that or try and play along like you had no idea. To a GM, its a need-to-know basis and don't over answer any questions that you might be asked, but provide a sufficent answer.

If you have an incident and you feel like you just put your account in danger, log off immediately, cycle your IP address, and stay offline with that account for a day or so.

If you've been suspended, the worst thing at that point is to e-mail Sony CSR and tell them that you're an MQer. Most people who have been suspended and reported back to RedGuides have stated that's probably the biggest mistake in the redemption of their account that they could have made.

If you get banned, there are appropriate measures and it falls under a case-by-case basis. If you need suggestions on appropriate actions, then let me know the specifics and I'll try to help out.

-TurkReno

Great advice Turk. Wish I read your post before my incident. GM poped I hit gate and went upstairs for dinner came back down to see I was summoned and text asking to explain my movement. Several times. Looked around no one there and no GM on server. Gated again went back up stairs and came back down to suspended. I should have just logged. I don't know how to cycle my IP address unless it does that automatically when you reboot the modem. If that is what you mean will do.

Thanks again - fingers crossed.

Generally, they do try and contact you in-game if they're not completely sure. The easiest way to cycle your IP address is unplug your modem, wait 3 minutes and you should be assigned a new one.

-TurkReno

I am using DSL. What can I do to cycle IP adress? Could this be simple as "unplugging" DSL connection as well? Yes yes, such is my ignorance about computer. I have no clue...

Tazzy from the stone age.

Yes, for DSL its usually that simple. Leave it unplugged for about 3 minutes and you should have a different IP address. But that's really pointless to some degree when you realize that you're still coming from the same network area. That part you really can't dispute. What you could say is a friend somehow got your info who you play EQ with...names, other info, detailed stuff....from there say that he figured out your password and you two got into a fight and he decided to do something stupid with your EQ account in revenge. They can't dispute what's going on in your life and if they try to even go there, then you can really lay into them for trying to assume what faults you have with your personal relationships and that has nothing to do with EQ and that you want to speak to a supervisor. Really that easy.

-TurkReno

In my area, cable users keep the same IP unless they release it for 24 hours. I've had the same IP for like 2 years now its wicked.

The only thing that may work is releasing the IP from your router, changing the mac address and trying again.

/shrug. Hopefully I'll never do anything stupid enough to get that kind of attention.

It may be specific to the network you're on and the time that your IP is assigned to your Cable Modem's MAC address. You've never tried unpluging your cable modem and letting it sit for more than 5 minutes to see if it would cycle? If not, the former applies to you unfortunatly.

I've got more that I'm adding to my thread, and its beed put up for best of June. Vote if it helps!

-TurkReno

::NEWB QUESTION WARNING::

Ok, the basic MQ2 seems to be running a GM check, usually it states GM = NULL. Is this a reasonably safe way of knowing if a GM is in the zone?

Second question, how easily can you be caught warping? Do they have logs that indicate your char location and actually check those from time-to-time, or do they actually have to witness you changing location that quickly?

Fenix8452 said:
::NEWB QUESTION WARNING::

Ok, the basic MQ2 seems to be running a GM check, usually it states GM = NULL. Is this a reasonably safe way of knowing if a GM is in the zone?
Reasonably but not 100% foolprrof

Second question, how easily can you be caught warping? Do they have logs that indicate your char location and actually check those from time-to-time, or do they actually have to witness you changing location that quickly?
Very easily

There is a theory (TurkReno please correct me if I'm wrong here, or misunderstanding what you were saying) that your movements are recorded by the server and a sanity check is run serverside. If the movement doesn't fall within certain speed vs distance parameters and no "legitimate" cause is eveident (CoTH, Knockback, whatever) the server will issue a suspension. The GMs will then go back and review the logs of your actions and determine if it should remain a 'warning' or if it should become a ban.

Regardless, no they do not need to actually observe you. They do have logs and they are able to differenciate a warp from a CoTh or other unusual movement (Including graphics stutter)

I'm very pleased with Turk's version ... it tells me there's a gm in the zone even when they don't show up on regular /who ... have had this happen to me a few times (once in a raid instance). It seems to see through their cloaking (even know when they're there invis).

RedDog said:
Reasonably but not 100% foolprrof

Very easily

There is a theory (TurkReno please correct me if I'm wrong here, or misunderstanding what you were saying) that your movements are recorded by the server and a sanity check is run serverside. If the movement doesn't fall within certain speed vs distance parameters and no "legitimate" cause is eveident (CoTH, Knockback, whatever) the server will issue a suspension. The GMs will then go back and review the logs of your actions and determine if it should remain a 'warning' or if it should become a ban.

Regardless, no they do not need to actually observe you. They do have logs and they are able to differenciate a warp from a CoTh or other unusual movement (Including graphics stutter)
Yes, but if you were to be CoTH'd in Anguish a few times, if you got an outsourced GM, they may suspend your account. Techincally, and I've had this told to me personally by an internal source, sometimes they can misinterpret logs for warps as CoTH's and mistakenly suspend someone.

My theory is this on movement:

You send a packet that is a movement update packet. As you move through a zone, you actually create a string of packets on a chart of this zone that you could literally connect-the-dots of if monitored correctly. If you were to lets say warp to an NPC across the zone, you'd effectively break that chain of packets for movement. This could be misinterpreted as a CoTH, but sooner or later there's no excuse for having to explain that you were CoTH'd that many times. This, in my opinion, is such outdated technology. Something that really would be a good detective tool would be to replay someone's exact actions by serverside sent commands to see exactly what they did by instancing you into a zone while a GM watches you, sort of like an instant-replay.

There is a factor of Lag that can also make you look like you've been warping. Since everything is timestamped, it really depends on what you're doing and how many times you do it within a certain period of time. The server, again theory, suspends you after violating a certain rule several times.

This is mostly speculation, but it goes further in-depth as to what could be going on.

--

The GM Notification on the HUD is what I monitor more than any plugin. It is based solely off of MacroQuest actually looking for a spawn of GM. You could also put Named Spawns in the HUD as well to see what would be special in that zone if you wanted to. I've seen a few HUDs like that. Anyway, I digress. GM-Admins, I believe, can cloak themselves as actual Player Characters not flagged for GMs, but with GM powers. Even though an Event Character would have this capability, such as The Riddlemaster, he shows up because he has a "Guide Acting" buff on his buff bar, thus making him a GM. You have to ask yourself, how often have I actually done a /who in a zone while I'm raiding to see if a GM is watching. I can say that I've done that very few times. Then again, this is all theory and not proven fact.

KeithClancy said:
I'm very pleased with Turk's version ... it tells me there's a gm in the zone even when they don't show up on regular /who ... have had this happen to me a few times (once in a raid instance). It seems to see through their cloaking (even know when they're there invis).
Until that HUD.ini outdates itself or that MacroQuest changes the way that MQ2HUD functions, you should be able to use it wherever you'd like. Feel free to make additions or modifications to it and show it to the community.

I'm New to the MQ community, and I'm just wondering what can GM's actually detect. If i dont use any of the "active" MQ functionality (i.e. warping, corpse summoning) what sort of things can the gms still reasonably detect?

Its undetermined as no one has yet to come forward from the employees of the developers of SoE. What I do know is to always have some type of HUD detection, x2 plugin detection. Again, as speculation, there is the possibility of having a GM capable of re-creating or instancing your every movement so that they can "instant-replay" of sorts your actions.

I can not truly guarantee your safety, but I can tell you what risks you should not take. Warping is entirely detectible, as is the MQ2CSum (Summon Corpse) because it uses warp movement to move the corpse. That is a risk.

What gets people banned is warping and AFK Macroing. I'd stay away from them and benefit from the things that you can find that do not do those things. 2cp input.

Cool thanks, I actually havent dug around in the source much so I dident know that corpse summon was using /warp at all. Ive been trying to avoid doing anything that will show up in GM logs.

I can't imagine they monitor this too closely though. One interesting thing about getting MQ for the first time is realizing how many others are using it. Just about every zone I go into now I can watch people warp all over the zone doing various things, some guild tags seem like an advertisment for MQ'ing. And I have a friend that has used the program to get into places that he shouldn't be, like the sleepers room and such, and he has been doing things like that since the program came out.

I understand that part of it is luck, but I really don't think too much is being monitored serverside, by people or automatic checks, because I would think more people would be getting caught on a regular basis, especially my buddy who has done things like solo mobs with /warp functions and enter zones that are closed off. Could it be that the serverside checks are just too many flags on accounts so they only spot check them?

TurkReno said:
You could also put Named Spawns in the HUD as well to see what would be special in that zone if you wanted to. I've seen a few HUDs like that.

How would I go about doing that?

Also...I've been to do a few things here and there in EverQuest that results first in a suspension for seven days, then a ban. Its all based on your IP address used to log on various accounts. After a couple bannings I did what was mentioned here -and- from a friend(releasing modem for <x> minutes).

I've tried the "my friend was on my acccount" "someone wanted revenge" "i want to speak to your supervisor" and various other replies to them and they either say "Heres our number blah blah blah" and you sit on hold for 30 minutes+

Fenix8452 said:
I can't imagine they monitor this too closely though. One interesting thing about getting MQ for the first time is realizing how many others are using it. Just about every zone I go into now I can watch people warp all over the zone doing various things, some guild tags seem like an advertisment for MQ'ing. And I have a friend that has used the program to get into places that he shouldn't be, like the sleepers room and such, and he has been doing things like that since the program came out.

Only thing I use MQ2 for is the map...I don't use plugins or macros or anything. The map is all I need because I do the more serious business in EQ...warpings for girls :D

Rich (BB code):
            NS=3,700,50,255,0,0,~~~~ Named Spawns ~~~~ 
        Spawn1=3,700,60,255,255,0,#1    ${If[${NearestSpawn[1,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[1,npc #].Level},]} - ${If[${NearestSpawn[1,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[1,npc #].Name},]} 
        Spawn2=3,700,75,255,255,0,#2    ${If[${NearestSpawn[2,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[2,npc #].Level},]} - ${If[${NearestSpawn[2,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[2,npc #].Name},]} 
        Spawn3=3,700,90,255,255,0,#3    ${If[${NearestSpawn[3,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[3,npc #].Level},]} - ${If[${NearestSpawn[3,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[3,npc #].Name},]} 
        Spawn4=3,700,105,255,255,0,#4    ${If[${NearestSpawn[4,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[4,npc #].Level},]} - ${If[${NearestSpawn[4,npc #].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},${NearestSpawn[4,npc #].Name},]} 

Direction=3,700,120,200,150,0,${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30,"   ^^^",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"<--","      -->"]}]}]} 
     TargetLocationy=3,740,120,255,234,8,${If[${Target.ID},Y| ${Target.Y},]}
     TargetLocationx=3,790,120,255,234,8,${If[${Target.ID},X| ${Target.X},]}

army

warpings for girls

I do respect your opinion ACAS, but most of the time i use warp to get to an npc for easy turn ins. I dont have enough time as it is so why run when you can warp. I have sunk years into this game and i am still behind. I need to catch up and running around all day isnt gonna accomplish anything.

This in no way is a slam against you or a flame. I respect you and your posts. But im a homophobe and I definitely don’t wear panties. (unless it gets me some lol)

Common GM Misconceptions, How to Spot a GM and When and Where NOT to use MQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back