• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Combat move (1 Viewer)

Livilla

RedCents
181¢
What is the command or INI change that allows me toons to follow me and be able to combat on the move? I prefer a non stationary camp in some zone. I have tried follow me but the melee will stick to whoever they are following and not engage unless I toggle follow me off. Hoping there is a better way.

Thanks

What is the command or INI change that allows me toons to follow me and be able to combat on the move? I prefer a non stationary camp in some zone. I have tried follow me but the melee will stick to whoever they are following and not engage unless I toggle follow me off. Hoping there is a better way.

Thanks
follow me shouldn't be left on during combat.

as a +1 to what ASmith50 asked, what automation are you using? you didn't specificy nor post in a location that would indicate, so it is near impossible to help you.

many/most automation suites have some form of chase where you can chase your MA

so let us know, I'll move your thread to the appropriate area and the you get can get an asnwer

Question - Combat move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back