• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Collection quests automatically taking character exp as reward (1 Viewer)

RedCents
616¢
I'm sure I've got something configuration set wrong somewhere, so I thought I would post here and see if anyone has any suggestions.

With the exp bonus currently on, I decided to complete some collection quests to get the bonus AA experience. For some reason, every time I complete a collection quest (three times so far), something (KissAssist?) has automatically taken the character exp option, rather than giving me the option to chose AA experience. Basically, I complete the quest, and the quest reward box doesn't open. My character exp just automatically increases. Has anyone else seen this before? I was assuming I would have a choice. In the past I was always able to select AA exp when finishing these quests.

Problem - Collection quests automatically taking character exp as reward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back