• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Collecting Everquest Figures (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,839¢
I've seen Everquest action figures for sale online ranging from $16 for Firiona Vie to $300 for an Iksar Necro or Troll SK. I have thought about collecting them, but I'm not a real collector. I would need like two of each. One to keep in the package for resale and one to play with.

I had like everything from the first release of Star Wars toys. Out of the package because I played with them. Lost in a house fire. I'm not a real collector who can keep something in the box. The thought never occurred to me as a child.

I have a couple of the limited edition box set ones, and a couple of Fan Faire ones. The yare boxed in a closet atm (think there was a convo about this last year here also)

Does anyone collect these figures? If so for an investment or do you play with the suckers?
Collected them all, finishing just before Christmas. Between 20 and 150 per, over the course of a couple years periodically searching eBay.

I have one duplicate one I accidentally bought. I can't remember what it is now, but I paid $100 for it.

I've gotten rid of all the boxes except the one duplicate. I kept them in boxes for a long time before saying F it last month, tossed them all.

They all sit in glass Ikea display case. The 2nd display case is my assassin's Creed statues.

Do they still have Fan Faire? I would love to go to one.
No, ended years ago. However they are starting this next month for 25th Anniversary, its not what Fan Faire was, but first time in years for anything is good start:

I have a Firiona Vie one. No idea where I got it from.

The little orb on the end of her staff has snapped off at some point so I have a 3d printer and am thinking of printing a skull and gluing it on.

I've got a couple of them but, I also collect game maps, signage, and weapons, (all for my own enjoyment of staring at my gaming wall). The one item I truly miss was my original EQ map that came with the first copy of EQ I bought. Ex-husband threw it away during the divorce.

I've got a couple of them but, I also collect game maps, signage, and weapons, (all for my own enjoyment of staring at my gaming wall). The one item I truly miss was my original EQ map that came with the first copy of EQ I bought. Ex-husband threw it away during the divorce.
I had this awesome idea that would change Cosplay Magic and weapons. I will share it in a post if you want to hear it.

IRL - Collecting Everquest Figures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back