• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Coding Tutorial Information - Window Manipulation (1 Viewer)

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
13,965¢
So for continuing with some tutorial information I decide to do a guide on window manipulation to get the basic understanding of manipulating windows.

Some of the things I did in this video haven't been previously discussed such as sub routines and routines with parameters. I may backtrack and go over that if people want me to do so, however I've not really had any requests for tutorials so you are currently just getting what I feel like making.

I hope this information can be useful to up and coming developers in some way shape or form to increase the available macros pool that has been made available via the resources menu.

Look forward to trying your macros out!

CWTN

Audio was lower than usual, had to turn up my youtube level to 60 so nothing too egregious on my end.

Thanks for the tutorial(s) Chat! Really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Not only will give me something fun to learn during down time at work but it'll be a good resource to check when I'm trying something that might have been covered.

Someone else mentioned the audio was hard to hear and switched devices so they could hear me better during the live stream. I'll have to do some audio tests and see if I can make improvements.

Also, for anyone that might be interested. I also recently did another video that didn't really have a specific subject focused on, but was a live stream of me creating a beta copy of a macro to send tradeskill items or collection items with a command via macro.
The video starts and I have to compile a new copy of test, then from a blank file and an idea I create a parcel macro. There is window manipulation involved, automated targeting, selecting inventory items, looking in all my bags for specific items types in my bags etc.
Likely some useful information that goes along with my other videos and culminates to show you how you could create a macro to achieve a goal.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/333869559##

Guide - Coding Tutorial Information - Window Manipulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back