• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Coding for hire? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,519¢
Asking and begging hasn't worked, so I'll try the Paypal solution. Anyone out there available to do some work for hire on two simple macros? PM me if serious.

Asking and begging?

Lots of us help folks every day all day without asking or wanting anything.

Sorry if you needs have fallen of deaf ears

edit: looks like back in april you asked for help (and got it) for a gate macro) and before that asked for something to clear the gold popup (and was given answers).

what exactly are you looking for?

this one

People just throw code at me and expect me to do it myself when I have repeatedly said I don't have any programming skills. I know people could do it in about 5 minutes but nope, they just post code and say you do it. well I can't; and I thought that was obvious.
tbf, you got instant responses and disappeared for 2 weeks in this thread alone

you could followup with the folks helping you, with specifically what/where/when doesn't work, and specifically what/where you tried

cannon responded to you same day with an answer to your specific need and your response was "Nothing doing. It won't work." that doesn't help cannonball help you much

Question - Coding for hire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back