• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - CLR healing outside a group (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,014¢
Is it possible to have a full group using MQ2 and then have my cleric outside the group on auto cleric basically being used as a merc? I like the cleric but have a sham in the group. I guess the only downside with this setup is group heal. Any recommendations?

Is it possible to have a full group using MQ2 and then have my cleric outside the group on auto cleric basically being used as a merc? I like the cleric but have a sham in the group. I guess the only downside with this setup is group heal. Any recommendations?
yes, you can use kissassist with XTAR healing

INI:
XTarHeal  
Default - 0   
Options - 0/1   
Turns on and off XTarget Healing. Is used in conjunction with XTarHealList, and has 3 options. 0=off (Heal Group Only), 1=on (Heal Group and XTargets), and 2=on (Heal XTargets only). Note: Will Heal Self in all modes.

XTarHealList   
Default - null   
options - 1-15, all   
all=Use all XTarget slots. To only use a specific XTarget slot set equal to the slot number, to use multiple XTarget slots separate slot numbers using | character. 
Example: XTarHealList=2|5|6|10|11 will use XTargets 2, 5, 6, 10, and 11 to check for healing. 
It is not recommended to use Xtarget slot 1, KissAssist has some features that expect Xtarget1 to be auto-hater.
XTargets on this list will be checked for rezzing. 
Note: You should have all your XTargets setup before starting Kissassist, and if you add or remove entries to your XTarget window, you will need to restart kissassist.

Did this recently get nerfed or am I experiencing user error? I have been using it, but today can't select "current target" for my Xtar focus. Only the choices for in-group seem available. I'll keep playing with it and post if I find my error or if it stays broken!

Question - CLR healing outside a group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back