• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Clickie Hotbutton (1 Viewer)

cheeky monkey

RedCents
I would like a little help with proper commands to use for my SK to swap out 2 items and click them via a hot key, then replace the original ear item.

Items are
Fabled Shrunken Goblin Earring (instant)
and
Shai`din Revenant Bauble (cast time 1.5)

I gave up trying to figure out the proper syntax after looking at about 15 posts.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

The above commands are *incorrect*.

The correct would be
Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
/casting "Fabled Shrunken Gobling Earring|item"
/delay 10
/casting "Shai`din Revenant Bauble|item"
/return

Ok next question would be .... if the clickie has an effect that wears off in say 3 minutes how would you monitor that and recast when that effect drops..... would you do and #event clickie "*" The effect has worn off "*" type of command? /Doevent line.

The syntax you gave is a macro (or part of a macro) but what if he wanted to just do that manually via an in game hotkey?

I use basicly the same syntax, but use /pause instead of /delay. The hotkey looks something like this:
Rich (BB code):
Line1=/pause 30; /casting "Fabled Shrunken Gobling Earring|item" -invis
  Line2=/casting "Shai`din Revenant Bauble|item" -invis

rawwar said:
Ok next question would be .... if the clickie has an effect that wears off in say 3 minutes how would you monitor that and recast when that effect drops..... would you do and #event clickie "*" The effect has worn off "*" type of command? /Doevent line.
Example:
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Me.Buff[Acumen].ID}) {
   /casting "Sigil Earring of Veracity"
}

Checks to see if you have the buff if you don't it recasts the item.

RedDog said:
The syntax you gave is a macro (or part of a macro) but what if he wanted to just do that manually via an in game hotkey?

I use basicly the same syntax, but use /pause instead of /delay. The hotkey looks something like this:
Rich (BB code):
Line1=/pause 30; /casting "Fabled Shrunken Gobling Earring|item" -invis
  Line2=/casting "Shai`din Revenant Bauble|item" -invis

Well, I attempted to make a hotkey myself using this syntax, and it just says "This is not a valid command" etc etc, any plugins i need to have loaded or w/e? All i did was change the names of the items to fit my items

Thanks for all of the help. I got it working differently than intended, but the results are better than I had thought of. Part of the issue was with the exact way to list the item.

Much appreciated

Cheeky

Clickie Hotbutton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back